[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel like /fit/ has totally warped their idea of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2719.jpg (257KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2719.jpg
257KB, 750x1334px
Anyone else feel like /fit/ has totally warped their idea of what is muscular? People i used to think were huge now look barely out of DYEL.

Pic related is me and i wouldn't say I'm big at all, although normies seem to believe I'm jacked, anyone else experience this?
>>
File: Conquer.jpg (27KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
Conquer.jpg
27KB, 640x363px
>>41844214

Oh absolutely.
Pic very related.
>>
>>41844214
Nice chest m8
>>
>>41844214
No one thinks you are jacked. You think you are jacked and want a bunch of anonymous posters on a basket stitching forum to agree with you to make you feel good about yourself.

Start an Instagram, that's where all the faggot self important douche bags go.
>>
Not very flattering lighting or angles OP so can't say you looked jacked in that pic.

Nah YouTube allready fucked that up for me. Spent too much time watching Matt Ogus - when I thought he was natty. Even though I don't believe he is anymore still helped ingrain the body dismorphia.
>>
>>41844214
Yeah, it did, but for the better. I really didn't really make a distinction between someone who looked like Ben Stiller, someone with the body of Daniel Radcliffe or someone looking like The Rock. They all just looked muscular.
>>
>>41844214

I always thought 1/2/3/4 was a sign of being strong but /fit/ has made me believe it's just getting out of DYEL mode.
>>
>>41844214
Fucking same here. I dont even think channing tatum looks jacked anymore. "Muscular" celebrities are mostly joke DYEL-curlbro hybrids, except for a few like the rock and arnold.
>>
>>41844381
I didn't make this thread for people to say I'm jacked you fucking waste of air, i made it to see if anyone else felt their view of muscular people was warped due to this board, you would know that if you could read. You would also realise that norms see any tiny amount of muscle and believe the person is ripped, but i wouldn't expect you to understand that considering you don't leave the house.
>>
>>41844214
Yup have the same thing. As a normie the bar for who is fit or not is set extremely fucking low. Then when you realize it's actually not that fucking hard to reach a basic level of fitness (visible abs, generally OK definition across your body) the bar gets set higher. Which it should be, people are too fucking fat and lazy.
>>
>>41844556
1/2/3/4 is impressive from the normie perspective. From the lifter's perspective you're just getting started.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.