[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hello I'm coming in from /lit/ and looking for some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

>Hello

I'm coming in from /lit/ and looking for some fitness related reading material. You guys follow and books or read anything that you think is helpful to learning more about fitness and nutrition? I've looked at Jason's book but haven't read it yet
>>
You know what my fetish is? I want to start a fuck session with the girl domming me. Nothing major, just shit like sitting on my face and telling me that I'm nothing more than a fuck toy for her as she rides my face to orgasm and other things that I would also enjoy but that make her feel in charge. Eventually she would have me start fucking her in her favorite position. As I begin pounding her pussy and she starts quivering I begin to revolt against her domination. Eventually, with her pussy so wet I feel the juice dripping off my balls, she tries to reassert her domination by telling me to switch positions. I wilfully disregard the order and pound even harder until she cums all over my dick. At this point she knows she lost control and I command her to suck my cock clean of her cum. She has surrendered to the power of my girth. She obliges, playing with her pussy as she massages my member with her tongue, keeping her velvety vagina, which I relabel "my personal fuck sleeve", wet for what is to come. I then command her to mount my dick and ride herself to orgasm. She gets on and slips my throbbing penis inside of her. A glint flashes in her eye as she thinks that being on top will allow her to wrestle back control. She pins my arms back and begins bouncing off of me. Just as she thinks she won I free my arms, pin her arms behind her back, and begin furiously fucking the fight out of her. I keep pounding as she cums and she whispers into my ear "I'm your dirty little slut" and begins begging me to cum in get mouth. After I've had enough I have her get on her knees, put her hands behind her back, and begin fucking her face to the extent she can feel my balls slapping against her chin. Finally, as I'm balls deep into her throat, I splatter the back of her throat with a warm coat of cum. After she comes into bed and we cuddle as I tell her she's beautiful and that I love her
>>
hope that book is only one sentence long.
eat fewer calories than your body burns.
>>
>>41844202
A Farewell to Arms by Mark Rippetoe
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKKW-kWM4mg
>>
>>41844202
>You guys follow and books or read anything that you think is helpful to learning more about fitness and nutrition?
the fucking sticky, nerd
>>
File: 1497639573220.jpg (26KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1497639573220.jpg
26KB, 351x351px
>>41847103
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.