[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>starting with gym tomorrow >practice squats and deadlifts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1497702013871.jpg (28KB, 325x222px) Image search: [Google]
1497702013871.jpg
28KB, 325x222px
>starting with gym tomorrow
>practice squats and deadlifts at home with broom
>nearly pass out pulling deadlifts
>had to sit down because everything started spinning

what the fuck just happened and how can i make sure this doesn't happen when i'm at the gym?
>>
>>41842391
You struggled...picking up a broom?

Am I being tricked?
>>
>>41842408
I think he held his breathe, put in tons of pressure then at the top of the deadlift let it all out causing him to get light headed
>>
File: tfwhavingyoursips.jpg (56KB, 547x413px) Image search: [Google]
tfwhavingyoursips.jpg
56KB, 547x413px
>>41842391
Don't forget to breathe. Breathe in before exertion, breathe out during exertion. So if you're deadlifting, you're over the bar, you grip it, and then you breathe in. As you straighten up, you exhale. A surprising number of people unconsciously hold their breath through an entire set, or breathe only sporadically. But you gotta breathe big to get big, anon.
>>
>>41842408
nah i just braced my core, gripped tight as fuck and slowly pulled with proper form and got lightheaded at the top nearly passing out
>>
>>41842491
I think it's the bracing part where some people accidentally stop breathing. Like when they tense up, they unconsciously stop breathing because they want to be completely "braced," and breathing might throw everything off. Just remember to inhale as you brace, and exhale as you exert.
>>
Don't hold your breath
>>
>>41842391
this sounds like dehydration
>>
orthostatic hypotension
>>
>>41842674
No. Come on. It's obvious he's just not breathing properly. Do you even lift?
>>
>not holding your breath through the entire deadlift rep

Really lads
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.