[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gave up lifting to get better at calisthenics and cardio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 300 confirmed kills.jpg (81KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
300 confirmed kills.jpg
81KB, 600x300px
>gave up lifting to get better at calisthenics and cardio for special operations
will losing all my gains to go operator mode be worth it bros
>>
What unit?
>>
>>41841364
If you make it you can roid on deployment.
Good luck. Don't quit.
>>
>>41841376
What makes you think he's in one?
>>
>>41841376
originally wanted to go MARSOC but i might be going for recon first depending on whats easier to get into. if i get into recon ill eventually go marsoc if i decide to reenlist (already in as a 1371)
>>41841381
thats whats ive heard but idk where you would get enough to last a tour around a military base tbqh
>>
>>41841364

Assuming you don't fucking die or get injured, you could always just lift heavy when you're done. Your gains will come back super quickly.

Also, Special Operations sucks, have fun with that.
>>
>>41841381

I would encourage you not to do this.

With the kind of food you're going to get and the lack of sleep, you're better off just losing your gains and then getting them back later.
>>
>>41841486
that is true, MREs are literally satan
>>41841443
im already a bigger guy (for you lol) but i just find lifting plus all the rucking and swimming im doing to be counter productive. to put effort in the gym im taking away time and energy i could be using to get better at the stuff needed for the schoolhouse, then once im in the fleet for these guys you have to maintain that stamina for the most part
>>
>>41841441
Humble yourself my man, I used to think I was going to do ranger>RRC>CAG and after being in a while I realized it's not as glorious as its made out to be. IF you even make it into recon you definitely won't be trying to get into marsoc
>>
I wouldn't fully give up on lifting, still work on shit like Olympic lifts and powerlifting lifts. Also fucking swim I have no idea what MARSOC does but I know for PJ's indoc it's about 80% swimming.

Look at the four horsemen program, it's made for people looking into going SOF or those already in.
>>
>>41841586
i mean not at first for sure i know this. but with how the pipeline for recon works if you decide to go for A&S after youve done recon for a few years youve already got the schools they would send you through under your belt and youll spend more time actually doing things as opposed to being a student the whole time
>>
>>41841364
The fact that losing "gains" to get into sof makes you question going sof in the first place means you are probably not going to make it.
>>
>>41841441
Lel pog ass boot thinks he's gonna be an operator how cute. Recon isn't SOF btw
>>
>>41841632>>41841635
I wouldn't suggest Horseman for a build up for selection/indoc. Though pricey, military athlete/ gym jones have good specific training plans. There are also plenty of free programs offered on unit specific recruitment websites
>>
>>41842806
meant to be for >>41841441
not >>41841635
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.