[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I get that most of you are lifting for the sake of appearance,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1250818128128.gif (965KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1250818128128.gif
965KB, 250x188px
I get that most of you are lifting for the sake of appearance, but how many of you lift for the sake of strength? How many of you practice a martial art of some form? How many of you can actually fight? How many of you could even protect yourself on recovery days?
>>
I'd rather just buy a gun.
>>
>>41840140

>t. guy who has never had a fight
>>
>>41840113

I took combatives in the military. I only learned like 4 moves.

That's literally all you need to seriously kill most people running around down here. I haven't lost a fight ever.
>>
Judoka checking in
>>
>>41840161
And what were those 4 moves???
>>
I am a black belt in the art of pipebomb-jitsu. I win all day everyday
>>
i lift for STR. training BJJ for 7 years and boxing for around 8
>>
>>41840113
why did he kiss him?
>>
I wanna start MA again but not sure what I wanna practice. I used to do BJJ but had to quit at level 2 yellow because they kept moving the dojo further and further away to the point that it got too ridiculous to keep up with. I sorta wanted to check out Wing Chun but I might just go back into BJJ if I can find another school around here. Thoughts?
>>
>>41840656
ive seen it a few times mostly just to piss them off
>>
>>41840383
And what arr these 4 moves???
>>
>>41840140

Straight autism. I'm sorry you were bullied in school.
>>
it might sound gay but being strong is my main motivation because i want to get the most out of my body and treat it right
>>
Is that gif from the russian treasure island cartoon?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.