[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with working out 6 days a week? When I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1749.png (15KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1749.png
15KB, 399x385px
What's wrong with working out 6 days a week?

When I'm at uni, I have A LOT of free time and I usually do a PPL 6 days a week.
PPLxPPL
Anything less than 4 days a week is too boring and I start to lose interest in keeping up the routine.

If I'm eating and sleeping enough, is there any problem?

>pic unrelated
>>
ur a natty

doing fb 3x is worth more of your while or if you want do an upper/lower program 4x a week. and do yourself a favor and get on a real program instead of dicking around.
>>
>>41839993
He fell for the full body meme
>>
>>41840006
i bet you do water fasting

kill yourself
>>
>When I'm at uni, I have A LOT of free time

Nigger who the fuck you think you are coming in here with this shit? What do you study that you have tonnes of free time between uni and work?
>>
>>41839965
also
>whats wrong...?
since you are a natty, you need much less stimulation on your muscles for them to grow. so with something like fullbody, you are giving yourself the stimulation your muscles need to grow along with that 48 hour rest you need to recover as opposed to doing 800% of volume on one muscle group on something like ppl or a bro split which is ultimately a waste of your time (unless you are a /fraud).
So if you want to spend 6 days a week at the gym and make it worth more of your time, take roids. If not pick up an actual hobby or sport and find something else to do.
>>
>>41840032
I'm in second year mechanical engineering. I'm behind one math class, should be in third year math.
Because of that, I can't go into much of the engineering classes yet.
I have 12 credit hours this coming up semester, probably have a shit ton next semester.
>>
>>41840014
rofl, this
>>
>>41840032
t. dumbass that doesnt know how to manage time
>>
>>41840098
Alright. Fair enough. But I'm watching you mate.

>>41840117
>t. person studying meme degree
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.