[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So much conflicting information regarding how to fix this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Neck-Posture1.jpg (77KB, 1056x638px) Image search: [Google]
Neck-Posture1.jpg
77KB, 1056x638px
>So much conflicting information regarding how to fix this

How do you do it, /fit/? How do you fix a decade of computer screen?
>>
Fuck THAT'S what's wrong with my neck!
>>
You can't.

Get a NeckPro, it should ease the tension.
Stretch your neck/upperback every day for a year. Get a standing desk. have your phone/screen in front of your eyes. Sit straight. Hve good posture.
>>
>>41838641
do deadlifts
do rows
do chinups
stretch your chest
sleep flat on your back
fix your fucking normal posture
>>
stop sitting infront of the screen and start exercising
>>
>>41838641
Ask me how I know you're a DYEL who has never tried to lift heavy things.
>>
>>41838674
How do you know I am DYEL who has never tried to lift heavy things?
>>
>>41838684
Well it's very simple you posted that you have a problem that is associated with sitting in front of a screen daily for years which would tell any person that your body is in a heavily atrophied state which one could call DYEL
>>
>>41838684
If you tried to lift heavy things you wouldn't have the neck issues you depicted in OP and you would naturally sit straight

Try lifting heavy things sometimes
>>
>>41838698
That may be true, but it may also be true that this condition is a leftover that wasn't resolved by lifting weights.
>>
File: Posture Pump Cervical Traction.jpg (15KB, 300x203px) Image search: [Google]
Posture Pump Cervical Traction.jpg
15KB, 300x203px
Get a Posture Pump.
>>
Go to the chiropractor. Mine has traction devices that align your neck back into place. Saw a 50% improvement in 12 weeks
>>
>>41838718
>That may be true, but it may also be true that this condition is a leftover that wasn't resolved by lifting weights.
t. DYEL who has never tried to lift heavy things.
>>
>>41838892
Wow! OK. No need to bully me, I was just trying to start a discussion on a condition that likely affects many on this board. But have you considered that maybe deadlifts and cleans don't magically fix all body issues? Deadlifts have really helped my scapula alla, but I still haven't noticed any improvement on my neck posture. Maybe it's due to improper neck placement during the lift itself, but how could I ever find out if you keep trying to censor me by shaming me on an anonymous forum?
>>
>>41838663
>deadlifts

Kek, good luck with your hourglass womanly figure, fag. Training legs is a meme for dyel skellingtons
>>
>>41838641
1) Move you neck into the position on the right
2) Keep it there
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.