[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kid shows iron body: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgp COsmusG4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1497708753-2.jpg (226KB, 730x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497708753-2.jpg
226KB, 730x500px
Kid shows iron body: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgpCOsmusG4
>>
STRONG AS IRON
>>
thats nothing, give him a woman and lets see then
>>
>>41838528
Women will be all over him
>>
File: natty.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
natty.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>41838057
you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like
>>
>>41838650
what do you mean ?
>>
>>41838057
hes not even getting gutted hard.

he just has a strong core. i probably could do that.
>>
>>41840035
Yeah right, try do it.... Well see how you'll end up
>>
is he russian or bulgarian?
>>
>>41841133
What is the difference ?
>>
none of those kids know how to throw a punch. they also weight like 50 kg
>>
God he looks exactly like the stereotypical douchebag that won't take the hint that nobody likes him.

The kind of guy that will talk shit about people then act like THEY are being dicks when they call him out on it.

And will take his shirt off and try to start a fight when he has a few drinks, because he thinks he's an MMA pro. But doesn't actually ever throw the first punch.
>>
>>41841334
triggered much, beta cuckboy?
>>
>>41841334
This kid is gonna probably fuck you up lmao
>>
>>41841408
>>41841548

nah its just his face, head shape and facial fuzz.
It just looks exactly like a guy I knew who was like I described.
>>
>>41841604
so you are triggered 'cause he looks like your high school bully. what a pathetic spineless piece of shit you are
>>
>>41841286
the difference is that you're probably a dumb american who cant show any country on the map
>>
>>41841715
as long as i can nuke your ass who cares ?
>>
>>41841734
>nuke your ass
the only thing that a wagie will nuke is himself when the boss hears that you didnt do your work again
>>
>>41841734
lol as if only america has nukes
>>
>>41841656

I was the high school bully, m8.
>>
>>41841795
and here you are :)
>>
>>41838057
They teach that in any semi-serious martial art classes. That's were he got it from and now just showing off to his friends, it's noting special.
>>
>>41838057

Are these guys even trying?
>>
>>41841795
Nah you were his bitch. Sad!
>>
>>41841917
Try you get jumped on!
>>
>MY STORY began when i was 14 years old. I watched many Kung Fu movies and felt unbelievable joy watching the amazing skills the characters possess. One day i decided to acquire these skills and i knew that the movie characters use special effects for such feats. Knowing that, i never thought for a second that i can't have the skills i wanted, but at that time, i had no idea what will it take to acquire a skill like that.

Autism works
>>
>>41842170
There should be a movie based on this story lol
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.