[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is me 6 foot, 18, ~156lbs Estimate my body fat %? Also,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-06-17 22_40_37-MightyText.png (891KB, 708x984px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-17 22_40_37-MightyText.png
891KB, 708x984px
This is me
6 foot, 18, ~156lbs
Estimate my body fat %?
Also, can I take anything to stop my gyno now since I'm still young? I'd rather not have surgery if I can reverse it now.
Also, 10 months progress down from 180lbs and unable to do a pushup to doing 56lb pushups :D
>>
File: 2017-06-17 22_40_49-MightyText.png (463KB, 603x540px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-17 22_40_49-MightyText.png
463KB, 603x540px
>>41835912
Another pic.
I still feel fat even though I'm 6 foot and 156lbs because I can't see my abs, yet I see other people at the same height weighing more than me and looking thinner. What gives?
>>
just keep your shirt on and develop a good sense of humour, lifting wont solve your problems.
>>
Christ dude... at 6 ft and 156 lbs you don't have much muscle to be showing off. My advice, cut to 150, eat at maintenance for 2 weeks and begin bulking and lifting heavy until about 170-180. Cut again to 160 and you'll look decent.
>>
>>41835932
That doesn't sound like a good solution, anon.
Lifting certainly isn't solving my problems, but man does it help me so much. The amount my mental health has improved was enough to keep going.
That being said, thanks for the insight. Maybe I'll learn from this potential mistake I'm making.
>>
>>41835945
Yeah, I figured that was the case.
Thing is dude, people that have even less muscle than me weigh more than me and still look thinner. It's pretty off-putting, but it won't make me stop.

I appreciate the advice a lot, though. My only gripe is that it's going to be hard to gain weight now, since in my head I'm like "I'm just gonna get fatter"
Weird thing is, I'm still getting stronger. I can do 3x10 pullups and even added weight to my dips and push ups.
Biology is weird, eh?
>>
>>41835912
18-22%. eat at maintenance and lift.
>>
>>41835912
You don't have gyno, you have a saggy chest because you lack muscle mass entirely. It's time to start lifting. Meme bw exercises won't get you what you want.
>>
>>41835912
G Y N O
Y
N
O
>>
>>41836357
Nah, dude.
I have gyno.
I can feel it.
>>
>>41835962
Well after you cut, don't bulk with McDonalds and shit, just bulk with healthy foods and tons of protein while you life and build muscle.
>>
16-17%
>>
hop on steroids and start lifting and eating
>>
>>41837211
You might be like me man, I'm between 17-20% BF (186cm, 80.4kg) and have always had a shitty chest despite having really decent upper body strength. I recently went to a surgeon to get a proper opinion on what I was sure was gyno. I've got a firm but rubbery mass under the areolas and different to any other fat, even the surgeon thought there was something there until I got an ultrasound done on it to check. I have basically zero glandular tissue but have a bunch of fibrofatty-tissue which is only noticeable when I have my arms down. I put off the surgery as I'm thinking that if I can keep on losing weight eventually the fat forming the structure will come out making the whole thing disappear. Since then I've noticed a bunch of my family tend to store fat on the chest so this is probably it, It feels great knowing that if I keep on doing my usual routine it'll sort itself out, the feeling of helplessness thinking it was glandular was crap. I still have the $9k saved up too. Also keen to see what I look like at 10% bf.

TL;DR
>hard to distinguish between gland and fibrofatty tissue.
>gland = surgery, fibrofat = stop being fat
>burn fat first, get ultrasound before thinking about surgery.
>>
>>41835912
You're not 6 feet you fucking manlet
I used to be 155 pounds at 6 feet 1" and you're way fatter than i was
When will you learn?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.