[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NLPH thread There are new fph threads everyday but never a Non

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

NLPH thread
There are new fph threads everyday but never a Non Lifting People Hate who I believe are worse that fatties in some instances such as
>give stupid buzzfeed workout plans to me that they dont even do
>telling me i should be okay with my body just how it is
>it cant be healthy to be that big anon
>>
>>41835789
I'm intrigued. Give me some examples.
>>
File: 1495502174632.jpg (281KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495502174632.jpg
281KB, 640x640px
>>41835789
Never seen a thread like this, but would be interested in something like this.
>be me
>your average skinnyish 9th grader
>discover /fit/
>decide to transform myself
>6 months in, and I've made good, visible progress
>at some family gathering
>see 200lb overweight cousin, few years older than me
>decide to go say hi
>smells like raw fish and expired milk, so just say hi from a distance
>now talking in group with her and some other relatives
>mention about how I've been lifting and shit
>whalecousin interputs me talking about how she's bought a stationary bike, and has been using it regularly
>/fit/cousin is interested and asks me what I've been doing
>tell him about my routine and then my diet. Talk about how many calories I've been eating
>whalecousin instantly gets triggered
>starts rambling about how calories are bullshit for gaining/losing weight and "just fuel for your body to run"
>mid sentence she starts breathinh really heavy
>pulls out an asthma inhaler from one of her various folds
>takes 2 big puffs and starts screaming again
>something around the lines of "I've been going to the gym and eating healthy for years now, and calories are bullshit..." etc.
>question her claims a bit further. Completely obvious she has no idea what she's talking about
>/fit/cousin says if she regularly exercises and works out she wouldn't be obese
>starts screeching and physically hitting *trying* to hit him
>moving her arms in a circular motion while her fat jiggles around
>face is red af and sprta squished
>looking like a downy chink
>he runs upstairs and hides
>mfw the true look of horror and fear on his face
This was like a decade ago
Last I saw her was when she was diagnosed with diabetes and my made me visit her.
Saying the same old shit about how her doctor says she has diabetes because of her weight, when that's not even mildly related.
>>
Most of these people are just annoying, usually-obese co-workers. It's really easy to ignore them and all the stories about them are the same.
>>
>>41837727
>Kekistani
Kill yourself. Sargon's little joke needs to stop.
>>
>you cant lift forever anon
>you arnt actually counting your calories are you anon?
>Its healther to not workout than it is to workout everyday
>people only workout because there not comftorable with their body anon
>>
>bro, don't do cardio, cardio burns muscle
>>
>>41837887

>people only workout because there not comftorable with their body anon

It's true, but it doesn't mean that's bad, or a valid reason not to work out. I AM uncomfortable being a lard. Honestly, who the fuck isn't?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.