[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here a member of LA fitness? How is it? Are there initiation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: AmericanGirl5.jpg (112KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AmericanGirl5.jpg
112KB, 1080x1080px
Anyone here a member of LA fitness?

How is it? Are there initiation deals at all or does that vary by location?

My current gym is closing and I need to relocate...

DC/Bethesda area.
>>
Lol fitness first? I switched to WSC on Wisconsin Ave. If you're transferring there from another gym there's about no initial fee and only 20/month. There's like a $60 yearly fee though.
>>
>>41834694
LA Fitness cambridge here.

they have a crap ton of equipment but some locations do indeed have more VARIETY than others, but no matter where you go, youre bound to be satisfied. switched from goodlife to LA and im not disappointed.
>>
>>41834694
I've been to two LA Fitness while traveling, did a week pass at each and both were terrible. Free weights everywhere/completely disorganized, staff didn't give a shit, plates scattered.
It looked like a panel out of one of SIR's comics. Do not recommend.
>>
>>41834903

That's where some people at fitness first said they are heading.

How's the equipment/facilities?

Any QTs?
>>
>>41834937

I am worried about this since it's a chain.

>>41834903

and yea lol fitness first
>>
>>41834694
I like LA fitness a lot, but not all their locations have a big free weight section. They are always doing promotions so make sure you don't pay full price. I think I pay $25 a month for 1 gym pass, no initiation fee.
>>
>>41834953
It's nice, no basketball court unlike Sport and Health, but there is a pool. S&H is like $130 a month tho, fuck that. There was a girl that looked exactly like OP's pic at WSC today but I didn't talk to her because I'm too alpha.
>>
File: TrumpGirl2.jpg (52KB, 640x408px) Image search: [Google]
TrumpGirl2.jpg
52KB, 640x408px
>>41834980

Smart move my man.

Okay, you've convinced me. I'll check it out. Thanks
>>
>>41834694
I've been going to my LA Fitness for 3 years, probably one of the better gyms around for my area

everythings organized, gym clean, has pool/basketball court/ recreational gym with heavy bags and a good free weight section with plenty of equipment
>>
Not a member at LA Fitness, but there were two occasions where I had to go there because the gym I go to (which is down the street) had issues like power outages or bad weather/flood. The manager there was cool as fuck and he let me work out there twice for free. The environment is completely different. It's almost silent in the free weight area. I like how they have their weights in the rack all organized, and they're set beside the equipment.

They have a swimming pool which is a plus, but I never used it. They have a free trial, all you need is an email and fill this out: https://www.lafitness.com/pages/findclub.aspx?flow=GuestPass

Beware though. This is obviously a sales pitch. Once they have your number and information, they'll start calling you if you want the full membership. $89 for initiation fee plus $24.99/$29.99 is too much for an unemployed poor fag like me. The gym I go to is $10.99 a month and the initiation fee was $100, and I used my student loan for that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.