[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that muscular bodies don't exist in real lif

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1497647329834.jpg (316KB, 970x743px) Image search: [Google]
1497647329834.jpg
316KB, 970x743px
Is it true that muscular bodies don't exist in real life? I was starting to feel bad about being fat but now I'm realizing I'm just healthy and the warped body images of popular media is the problem.

> What’s one thing almost every superhero has in common? A “perfect” body made up of toned muscles and zero fat.
>Recovery.org, an organization that offers resources for people with mental health and/or substance abuse issues, is making those “perfect” bodies a little more realistic by “reverse photoshopping” illustrations of some of the most iconic superheroes.
>According to Recovery.org, “reverse photoshop” simply means reimagining what superheroes would look like “if their bodies matched the body of the average viewer” in the U.S.
>>
It's true the only way to get a muscular body is through gear don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>>41833209
Are you asking if any human being can naturally look like Superman or some other type of superhero? No. But that doesn't mean it's a bad aspiration. Aspiring to be healthier is in no way a bad thing, even if it's to an extreme. But again, most people aren't dedicated enough to go to the unhealthy lengths that it would take to achieve those unachievable bodies, from anorexia to bigorexia.

Unachievable bodies are absolutely a good thing and it's bullshit that anyone would argue against having such goals in mind. For both men and women, there should absolutely be a push for a better body.
>>
No one can look like superman. The guy playing him in movies doesn't really exist because he can't look like himself.
>>
>>41833209
>America is the whole world

Seriously go on vacation OP and you'll see just how warped the averages persons body is in the USA. The picture on the right is NOT normal or healthy.
>>
File: Henry-Cavill-workout1.jpg (27KB, 638x425px) Image search: [Google]
Henry-Cavill-workout1.jpg
27KB, 638x425px
>>41833572
This.

It's all photoshop OP yup it's not you who's wrong at all.
>>
File: 1497649081326.jpg (207KB, 970x743px) Image search: [Google]
1497649081326.jpg
207KB, 970x743px
>>41833587

America basically is the whole world though. You all buy our products and consume our pop culture and news and speak English for the sake of being more like us even though it's not your native language.
>>
>>41833722
This post is so wrong on so many levels and really makes me feel bad for you anon. Yes lots of countries buy things from the US but they are also selling things there too that would not be accessible to you otherwise. No not everyone in the world tries to copy your pop culture you just feel that way because you're only seeing things from your country in your country. And fuck no most of the world does not speak English.

326,000,000/7,000,000,000 is not most of the world anon.

Your post actually made me sad to read if it's not bait. The brainwashing is so real.
>>
>>41833722
spiderman mode isn't even unrealistic really, especially not compared to shit like superman. Also superhero body meme thing is great and also retarded
>>
>>41833722
Woah qboa whoa wtf
whoaaaaaaaaaaaa chilll
whoaaaaaaaaaaa hold on
>>
>>41834330
You're telling me superheroes have fake muscles?????
>>
>>41833722

bait confirmed
>>
File: spidey butt.jpg (183KB, 611x869px) Image search: [Google]
spidey butt.jpg
183KB, 611x869px
>>41833722
>making spidey a fat fuck
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>41833209
> Everyone is the problem except me
>>
>>41833943
U
S
A
>>
>>41833608
Tfw this guy looked jacked a few years ago
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.