[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does fit think of Keto? I tore my rotator cuff about 9 weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: keto.jpg (77KB, 1200x616px) Image search: [Google]
keto.jpg
77KB, 1200x616px
What does fit think of Keto? I tore my rotator cuff about 9 weeks ago so I said "fuck it" might as well cut if I cant lift. Since then I started Keto and started running and working abs. I've gone from 190 to 172 so far. I like it, I didn't really go through a keto flu or anything. Giving up carbs and sugar hasn't been hard at all and I am actually grateful to be off sugary shit. I REALLY enjoy the butter and MCT oil in my coffee when I wake up. Gives me energy for hours.
>>
Woah qboa whoa wtf
whoaaaaaaaaaaaa chilll
whoaaaaaaaaaaa hold on
>>
>>41832822
JAIME PULL THAT SHIT UP!
>>
File: 1483756948955.jpg (108KB, 1068x712px) Image search: [Google]
1483756948955.jpg
108KB, 1068x712px
>>41832661
Im on day five of keto and its working pretty well so far. Dont think ive lost significant weight since im pretty lean at 165 already, kind of wondering if its possible to build muscle without carbs though. Also how do you guys deal with keto constipation?
>>
You won't last.

>oh yeah I can do this forever
- me, 3 weeks in
>oh shit, I'm fatter than when I started
- me, 6 months in

Remember this, when the cravings come and you relapse (and you will), don't throw all the progress away and just give up, but try to migrate to an actually sustainable and balanced diet. But you need to recognize the moment. When you start giving yourself breaks (just this one slice of whole grain!), when you start having cheat days and refeed weekends, it's a sign you need to stop before you get fat from all the fat you're eating and not burning anymore.
>>
File: 1495243288315.png (272KB, 368x425px)
1495243288315.png
272KB, 368x425px
>>41833490
butter and coconut oil could help but you need fiber.
I take two tablespoons of ground flax seed and I have't had constipation. Leafy greens like spinach, swiss chard, and kale will give you fiber as well.
>>
>>41833778
>i agree
I was on a 3 month keto diet and definitely helped shed the small fat around the waist. it works but no way in hell did it build mass. your lifts are significantly weaker and you feel like shit >>41833490
>>
>>41832661
Going through keto flu now, sucks ass, but I'll stick with it until I get to a scale in two weeks.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.