[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people start commenting on my arms >they say I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: CuaQSToWgAAva7M.jpg (50KB, 720x644px)
CuaQSToWgAAva7M.jpg
50KB, 720x644px
>people start commenting on my arms
>they say I'm getting big
>feel smaller than before I started lifting
Wtf bros
>>
This is because you watch bigger guys all the time, obviously
>>
>>41832306
Congratulations!
You now have body dysmorphia, after browsing /ft/ for a while.
You will always be small. No matter how big you get, you will always think you are small, and you will be called dyel.
Stick through long enough however, and you will make it.
>>
File: 1494156603646.jpg (11KB, 448x545px)
1494156603646.jpg
11KB, 448x545px
>feel smaller than before I started lifting
>>
>>41832489
For you
>>
>>41832517
Is that not a familiar feeling to you?
>>
>>41832662
I feel it everyday.
>>
>>41832306
Ok anon, I will save your life right now you have to listen to me. A lot of people will guide you down a wrong path but I will do my good deed for the day because I like you. This place will corrupt you and every compliment you get will make you feel like you are making it, it will give you that warm feeling of confidence... but it's a lie.

You come on here small, weak or even fat and you see improvement you feel good. But before you realize it you have body dysmorphia so no matter how strong and big you get it wont be enough, when someone compliments you you will discard it as the opinion of a non lifter or ignore it. I mean if the compliment doesnt come from a female it doesnt count does it ? So you move on and through looking at all the bodies on here you will feel like you are just average even though people think you are jacked, combine that with the fact that you see literal 10/10 girls on the internet daily and your standards will rise as well. You will look good but your self confidence is entirely dependant on compliments.
>>
>>41832306
I fucking hate it. Gone up 2 sizes in shirts, but when i look at my arms it feels like never gone up 0.1 inch.
>>
>>41833193
So the only conclusion is you start to roid because that's the only way to reach your goal and once you reach that everything will be fine right ? Well wrong, the only thing it achieves is being even more dependant on compliments. What that 6/10 girl complimented you ? Fuck that that doesnt even count she is a fat ugly bitch and not a greek god like I am. Fuck that dude as well he is a manlet ahahahah and this guy is fat as fuck I bet he never lifted a day in his life. I bet this 7/10 wants to bang me but I will just act like an asshole because I can, I dont need a shallow bitch like that where was she when I was fat ? Fuck there arent any 10/10 thicc qts here all these people are beneath me. OHHH FUCK THIS CANT BE. there is a guy bigger than me, how... what... he must roid... fuck. I bet he cant fight though, I gotta confront this guy... a few minutes later you got thrown out the club.. You eventually see that 10/10 and she is even kinda into you and then you realise... you are still an autist who cant talk to women. So even though you feel like a god you quickly become the small autist you have been all along. You go home and cry... then you go to your homegym and DL until you pass out..
>>
>>41833193
>>41833234
point being, be happy with your body dont obsess over the gym and dont take this place serious. the standards on here are completely irrelevant in the real world and it will only make you unhappy. never put lifting as your main priority and do it for yourself not to get compliments. If you are dependant on compliments your self confidence is so damaged there is no saving it. You will hide all of that behing arrogance and a feeling of superiority but all it does is making you into a huge asshole.
>>
>>41832306
same shit here, remember
> the day you start lifting is the day you became forever small
>>
>>41833214
it will never get better anon, I am getting to a point where I dont even consider IFBB Bodybuilders to look like freaks, I am honestly considering to hop on gear and become a fucking monster and I dont even know where this is coming from.

I guess part of it is that I spend so much time at the gym and it feels like it doesnt show. I mean I get quite a lot of compliments from my friends and stuff but deep down I have this feeling like all the work I put in should amount to more than that. Some crazy part of my brain wants to become so big that everyone turns their head once I enter a room. I dont even know where this desire is coming from but I know as soon as I give in to roids I will never be happy in my life. And still I want to start roiding...
>>
>took a month off lifting
>feel small and weak
>cousin(25) same age sees me for the first time in a few months
>"holy cow anon you got buff!"
>>
>>41833234
>You go home and cry... then you go to your homegym and DL until you pass out..
might be the most autistic thing I have read this month
>>
>>41833342
I think most of it is just mental, if I dont lift for a few days I feel way smaller and if I get a big PR I feel like a monster.
>>
File: anthony92.png (712KB, 490x750px)
anthony92.png
712KB, 490x750px
>feel foreversmall
>liftin has become my only hobby
>go to gym, go to work, sleep, repeat
>can no longer hide look of disgust when seeing fats outside of the gym
>start to be disgusted by DYEL skellies because it reminds me of how I used to look
>disgusted by overly thin women who are DYELs with no muscle tone
>only thing I mire anymore is guys with more muscles than me
>tfw you realize fit has turned you gay
>>
You spend hours a day on a seminude muscle man picture trading forum, of course you think you're small.
>>
>>41833281
This
>>41833234
Kys faggot I bet you don't even lift
>>
>>41832502
this
>>
>>41833264
this is gay as fuck
>>
>>41832306
have you measured your arms? losing fat will seemingly lose arm size.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.