[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wake up Body is tight almost no fat on my abdomen, abs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: boobs[1].jpg (174KB, 790x831px) Image search: [Google]
boobs[1].jpg
174KB, 790x831px
>Wake up

Body is tight almost no fat on my abdomen, abs visible.

>Half way through the day after a couple of meals

I feel fat, there is visible fat around my abdomen, abs are not visible and my body is flabby everywhere i touch

What is this? Anobody else has this expirience?
>>
Water weight and retention, the stuff you're eating could also be bloaty. This happens to everyone.
>>
FYI, this girl rims in every video she's in.

Lanie Morgan.
>>
>>41830884

What foods are bloaty? Should i avoid them?
>>
>>41830908

>rims

closet homo detected
>>
>>41830871
lose more bf
>>
>>41830920
Avoid salt at all costs
>>
>>41830920
Bread, sometimes nuts it really depends on which kind, pasta and milk are the few I can think of for now. You shouldn't really avoid these cus some are actually quite good for you otherwise. Either that or just lose even more bodyfat like the other guy said.
>>
>>41830908
nice
>>
>>41830884
>Water weight and retention
Should I stop drinking water? What are the alternatives?
>>
That happens to everyone.
If you want to test it, drink a liter of soda, or a liter of chocolate milk. You'll balloon in a few hours. It'll disappear the next day.

>>41830920
There's not a lot you can do, since almost every food has some sort of byproduct (ie. when you digest something, it releases gas). Those guys that takes photos with rock-hard abs, don't have those abs 24/7. You probably saw it in the sticky already, bodybuilders are at their weakest during competitions.

But it's not such a foolish question. Some anon came here and asked why he couldn't get rid of his rolls of fat that only appeared when sitting down, and people replied: "that's not fat, that's your skin and tissues - there's almost no way to look "ripped" while sitting down".
>>
>>41831033
Live with your body. You're not a super model that needs to look good 24/7.
>>
>>41830941
Gays also suck each other off, is getting a BJ from a girl considered gay now too?
>>
normal bro. When I wake up, im ripped. After each meal I look a little more fat. Not chubby, but a little bit bigger. Between meals I return more or less to my original state.

Lesson: If you wanna show your gains make sure you havent eaten in a while.
>>
>>41830871
Who is this jizz wizz
>>
>>41830871
you guys do realize that she'll look like shit 5 years down the line
>>
>>41831127
see
>>41830908
>>
>>41830871
T H I C C
>>
File: rose.webm (819KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
rose.webm
819KB, 640x800px
T H I C C thread?
>>
>>41831454

her face though....
>>
>>41831522
I know right?!

Don't you just want to lick it after busting a huge load?
>>
>>41830908
Thank you sir, read my mind
>>
>>41831454
her face is making me irrationally angry
>>
>>41831454
godamn that bod
>>
File: 1497570696534.jpg (102KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497570696534.jpg
102KB, 640x960px
>>41831454
she's gross
>>
>>41830908
I would not fuck her
>>
tfw such a permavirgin that even though im skelly mode i dont even bother looking at thin girls in public and instead always glancing at the thick/chubby girls because they usually have tits and ass and thighs and i tell myself its because i like thick girls but in reality its probably because i know that no thin girl would want someone like me so i feel like chubbier girls would be the only ones who would
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.