[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>extremely hot and sunny day in London >went to gym and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: tfw.jpg (142KB, 900x879px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
142KB, 900x879px
>extremely hot and sunny day in London
>went to gym and was so weak due to coffee ruined sleep, wasn't worth going
>feel productive about doing laundry, dishes, clipping toenails, brushing teeth, taking away rubbish but realise this is bad because it shows I care about trivialities instead of important work like learning programming or maths and more confirmation of my crushing mediocrity
>see huge numbers of lightly clothed girls on my way back from gym
>my subhumanity intensifying dot jaypeg
>hoping that today is the last day of coffee or junk food
>walked through shoreditch high street last night as some sort of "in the den of the normies" attempted catharsis but felt nothing - just watching people through one way glass, the same numb hopelessness, Chad and Stacey having the life I'll never have
>sightseeing / drinking coffee in public while admiring qts and whining on 4chan to feel less alone makes me feel vacuous and meaningless
>being in my flat makes me feel like a reject who is wasting his youth and missing out on the fun; and that this view is coping because I'm too ugly to do anything social anyway

The reason I despair so much, even though people love saying, "just werk bro" is that for me to even be accepted socially would take me the will of a thousand ubermenschen. The perseverance required for me to walk down the street and contemplate my own subhumanity is the same a normie needs to run a marathon with no water.
>>
>>41828422
didn't read a word of this
>>
>>41828422
all you're missing out on is unneccessary drama lad
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.