[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You've been going to the gym for how many years now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: ghsdf.png (1MB, 486x1109px) Image search: [Google]
ghsdf.png
1MB, 486x1109px
>You've been going to the gym for how many years now and you don't even have abs? Are you sure you're doing it right, Anon? Maybe you should try another hobby.
>>
>>41828185
Shoo Shoo Oldmin
>>
>>41828185
>Who are you and why are you spying on me?
>>
>>41828185
i want to kiss her on the mouth
>>
>>41828185
Apologies m'lady, I fell for the "i lift for strength" meme :(
>>
I don't go to the gym to get abs
>>
>lift her
>do OHP with her
>"for you"
Fucking women I swear
>>
>>41828185
Talking to dumb whores who care about that shit. They'd probably prefer a twink with abs to a buff dude with none.
>>
**BUUUURRRPPPP**
>>
>>41828569
"Powerlifter" detected.
>>
>>41828185
>When did you see me shirtless?
>>
>>41828602
post pics you aesthetic freak

but yeah lifting for strenght is a meme for size
>>
>>41828216
Gay
>>
>>41828185
Why is your bodylanguage so insecure?
Are you afraid of me?
>>
File: 1469342350849.png (399KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
1469342350849.png
399KB, 500x355px
>>41828185
>You've been telling me this for how many years now and you aren't even my gf? Are you sure you're doing it right, Femanon? Maybe you should leave me alone.
>>
>>41828569
>They'd probably prefer a twink with abs
Literally all women prefer this
>>
If you increase the exposure you can see her roast beef cause she's not wearing panties.
>>
>>41829405
I increased your mom's exposure last night.
>>
>>41829043
>are you afraid i might .... take yo vaginity
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.