[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you had hair loss from losing weight? M20 here and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Dana-White.jpg (51KB, 730x380px) Image search: [Google]
Dana-White.jpg
51KB, 730x380px
Have any of you had hair loss from losing weight?

M20 here and I lost 90lbs in 7 months (5'10, current 190)

My diet wasn't diverse at all and I didn't take a good multivitamin but my hair is starting to thin out.
>>
Forgot to mention I probably ate 1400-1600 calories
>>
:(
>>
It's genetics bro.
>>
>>41826113
Nope, you just have bad genetics, broski.
>>
>>41826234
>>41826262
Thats what I think too

Doctor said could be telogen effluvium and i had other signs of it but I think my hair is fucking gone
>>
>>41826113
humans are pattern recognizing machines
they see patterns in everything
most of the time, they are right
not you right now
males can typically experience hair loss onset from their early 20's (some even earlier)
most of them don't like that, so they look for a pattern
you just happened to be on a diet when you started noticing
it has nothing to do with it
accept it and go bald mah dude
>>
File: 1497466052094.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1497466052094.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>41826113
>Have any of you had hair loss from losing weight?
>>
When you lose weight your stored fat is used .

The stored fat on your body as a fatty profile really close to your diet ( saturated / mono / poly)

And if you were fat in the first place it means you had a shit diet presumably very high in omega 6 ( meat and fast food ) .

During weight lose most of those free omega 6 fatty acids are released and cause cause havoc on your system ( lots & lots of inflamation ) and may result in temporary weight lose .

Stay away from vegetable oils and fatty meat untill it fix itself ( especially pork and chicken fat) , increase your consumption of fish and flax
>>
>>41826276
Thanks my man

It just sucked anon because I was on my way to being a real 10/10

>>41826285
Interesting anon

My diet was 1400-1600 calories of

>chicken with low fat
>greek yogurt
>fiber bars

and hardly anything else, I also got somethign called beau's lines on my finger nails during this and that can be a sign of a deficiency
>>41826277
ily
>>
>>41826113
Damn, Dana was lean once?
>>
>>41826304
That wasn't that low ago

Him and the Fertita brothers are juiced to the goddamn gills from roids
>>
>>41826294
Make sure to not kill your carbohydrate intake during a cut .
And if you only ate those 3 food you are the deficiency lad .
>>
>>41826335
I genuinely probably ate only those

so I feel like a faggot holding out for it being a deficiency but if someone was to get one, I think I'm in the running

Thanks anon
>>
File: chauncey.gif (23KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
chauncey.gif
23KB, 267x200px
thanks fellas for the comments

you guys are alright
>>
>>41826335
I'm doing keto and fasting, and my hair is getting thicker if anything.
>>
>>41826117
There's your problem.
>>
>>41826390
hair loss is from 3-4 months ago

also people on keto talk about getting hair loss
>>
>>41826396
Is that really that low anon?

I'm 190lbs maintaining for now just incase, eating 1800-2k calories, is that enough?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.