[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey new fitfag here. I've been working out at home for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170616_234601.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170616_234601.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
Hey new fitfag here. I've been working out at home for the past 5 weeks. I have an extra curl bar and a pull up bar. Was wondering if anyone could rec a workout routine for me. I'm probably going to get a membership at 2 months in. Thanks famalam
>>
File: IMG_20170616_234544.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170616_234544.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>41825472
>>
>>41825472
Plz
>>
>>41825472
well the first thing you wanna do is get the fuck off 4chan that should help you in practically every aspect of your life
>>
>>41825472
Why are you so hairless? Also

L O N D O N
>>
It depends what you're trying to do. If you just want to maintain your current form, any basic lifting/cardio routine will suffice. If you want to gain muscle, you'll have to look into diets that will put some pounds on you in a healthy way along with any workout routine you do.
>>
>>41825640
Yessir I want to gain muscle. I've been trying to eat around 2500 Cal's a day. Is that good?
>>
>>41825609
Never had chest hair and I shaved the trail a few days back. Also what does l o n d o n mean my man?
>>
>>41825726
Weigh yourself every day for a week (a month if you wanna be really safe) in excel and if you've gained .5lbs in that week (or per week if you do a month) you should be good to go at 2500. Its all a matter of finding what works for your body in particular, and continuing to adjust as you monitor your weight gain relative to calories consumed.
>>
Starting Strength for a bit until you learn to do your lifts with good form and then transition to something like greyskull or TM, or just keep doing SS but glue on a shit ton more upper body accs like incline bench. Find a TDEE calculator to see how many calories you wanna actually eat.
>>
>>41825726
Calculate your TDEE and add 500. That's how much you should eat.
>>
File: 1496257207056.jpg (21KB, 238x276px) Image search: [Google]
1496257207056.jpg
21KB, 238x276px
>>41825726
No nigga thats pussy shit even for me at 5'6". Unless u are 4 feet tall thats too little.
>>
>>41825731
not the guy you responded to but some tripfag used to say pls be in london when he saw a girl post here.
>>
>>41825472
>Hey new fitfag
>fit
>fag
fresh off of /b/, i see
>>
>>41825726
Depends on your current weight. By the look of your picture I'd say that might do it. The sticky recommends multiplying your body weight (in lbs) by 16-18 for muscle gain. Also the quality of the calories is important. One of the biggest myths is that you can eat anything you want when bulking. In general, you'll want to avoid fast food and soda.

If you find it difficult to reach your calorie goal, try to squeeze extra calories in where you body won't notice. My preferred method of doing this is by eating unsalted peanuts during car rides. They're small, cheap, have a good amount of protein and are calorie dense. You can also do protein shakes. This is one I found recently that I want to try soon:
https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/how-to-bulk-up-fast-without-getting-fat.html

Also, write your shit down. I've been slacking on this but it is important. Write down what you eat and how much you lift. If you don't keep good track of these things it will impede your progress.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496637445128.jpg (34KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496637445128.jpg
34KB, 480x540px
>>41825819
Aw ye thanks all for the advice I'll start on all this tomorrow.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.