[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Teddy the most fit President in US History? only President

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: tUWo0.jpg (169KB, 430x595px) Image search: [Google]
tUWo0.jpg
169KB, 430x595px
Was Teddy the most fit President in US History? only President I can imagine squatting 2pl8, pic related
>>
Gerald Ford turned down offers from the Packers and the Lions to work as an assistant coach of the football team/boxing coach at Yale
>>
>>41825204
George Bush benched 2 pl8
>>
File: 9czkw.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
9czkw.gif
2MB, 360x202px
git da fuq out da whey, whyte boi
>>
>>41825407
Is he natty?
>>
>>41825407
roid rage
>>
>>41825407
obtainable natty?
>>
>>41825204
Abe Lincoln was said to have performed lots of crazy feats of strength in his day, and to have only very rarely lost a wrestling match.

"In 1998 the University of Illinois Press published "Herndon's Informants", edited by Douglas L. Wilson and Rodney O. Davis. On page 7 is a May 28, 1865 letter to William H. Herndon from his cousin, J. Rowan Herndon. An excerpt, as written, follows: "... he was By fare the stoutest man that i ever took hold of i was a mear Child in his hands and i considered my self as good a man as there was in the Cuntry untill he Come about i saw him lift Betwen 1000 and 1300 lbs of Rock waid in a Boxx ..."

Continuing Herndon's account: "There is no fiction either, as suggested by some of his biographers, in the story that he lifted a barrel of whisky from the ground and drank from the bung; but in performing this later almost incredible feat he did not stand erect and elevate the barrel, but squatted down and lifted it to his knees ...""
>>
>>41825204
I would agree on Roosevelt, dude did 24-36+ hours riding non-stop.
Definitely the 1st prez to workout.
Teddy was a weak and sicly child, who never got elected.
HIS GAINS DID " minds shatters"
>>
>>41825776
Underrated post
>>
>>41825602
1300lbs has to be exaggerated but I belive he was insanely strong. There is also a story of a couple of dudes telling him to skip town when he was like 15 that ends in him whooping the entire town's ass

I thought Reagan might have been fit but I looked it up and he looked dyel when he was young. Disappointed tbqh.
>>
>>41827096
I've read it was done via a pulley and harness apparatus, so it may very well be legit, since it's not as though he just hoisted it like an atlas stone
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.