[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >extremely fat fuck (220lbs) >got a gym membership

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: gym_weights_edited.jpg (4MB, 5312x2220px) Image search: [Google]
gym_weights_edited.jpg
4MB, 5312x2220px
>be me
>extremely fat fuck (220lbs)
>got a gym membership not even 15 minutes ago
>had two whoppers for lunch an hour ago

So what do I do now? Just go to the gym and lift stuff?
>>
depends on what you want
>>
>>41824947
read the stick you fat dumb fuck. the time it took you to shitpost this thread you could have learned something
>>
go get some more whoppers first
>>
>>41824958
I wanna lose as much weight as possible, as fast as possible. Don't want to worry too much about gaining muscle until after I've lost the weight.

>>41824959
Rude.

>>41824960
No thanks.
>>
>>41824947
>obligatory "read the fucking sticky"
But it really depends on your goals. It sounds like you're losing weight, and lifting can obviously help with that, but you're going to want to make dietary changes too or else you might not see meaningful weight loss for a long time (if ever) after a small initial spurt due to increased activity.
>>
>>41824982
>rude
NO you need to read the FUCKING STICKY it will tell you everything need to know
>>
>>41824947
Use an online Calc to determine your tdee
Subtract 1000
Eat less than that every day
>>
>>41825015
>>41825044
Looks like I need to be consuming 1,300 calories a day. I guess I can do that, I hope.
>>
>>41824947
>220 lbs
>extremely fat

wanna know how i know youre a manlet?
>>
>>41825066
well you've already eaten well above your maintenance for god knows how long so it can't be hard to achieve
>>
>>41825066
Ehh, I don't think a 1000 calorie deficit is advisable if you've never tried dieting - as former fatass, it's physically painful to change your diet that radically. 1800 might be a better number for you, puts you on track to lose a pound a week (potentially more at the beginning) and cravings shouldn't be too bad. Remember that you're in this for the long haul, it's not over when you reach your goal, if you do things that feel unbearable and think "soon it'll go back to normal" you'll just bounce right back to being a fatass
>>
File: Duane.gif (2MB, 532x385px) Image search: [Google]
Duane.gif
2MB, 532x385px
Starve yourself, until you think you're about to die, eat 2 carrots, and drink a shit ton of water throughout the day, as well as running with two sweaters on so you can sweat all that disgusting fat you have in you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.