[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't shit in over 2 weeks, I'm very fatigued,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: sigh.png (13KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sigh.png
13KB, 800x800px
I haven't shit in over 2 weeks, I'm very fatigued, and my stomach hurts. Enemas don't work. The shit loaf is too hard. I need to go to the doctor but don't wanna embarrass myself like this. What do I do?
>>
laxatives
>>
>>41824185
eat some fucking fruit
>>
Nothing to be embarassed. Guarantee doc has seen some weird shit. This is perfectly normal. Dont be a retard, it sounds dangerous. See a doc
>>
If you are still passing stool and farts (albeit at a lower frequency than normal) maybe incorporate laxatives and fibre?

If nothing has come out of your ass in two weeks (Interesting af case study if this is true) then go to a fucking doctor, bowel obstruction can become a medical emergency.
>>
>>41824185
Lay off the heroin.
>>
>>41824185
Take stool softener, laxatives and try enema again. If it fails go to the doctor because 2 weeks is a long time friend. The pain is from distention.

I'm about to be a physician and believe me we have seen this a million times before. It's a super generic complaint... Like someone coming into the mechanic with squeaky brakes. I can't even describe a single constipation patient to you right now because I've seen so many. And anyway even if it is weird or gross it's our job to fix this stuff we're always professional about it. People do way fucking weirder shit than this and it doesn't even register on our radar. Almost every single shift someone comes in with a non flanged object stuck up their ass. The always say they slipped and fell on it like we don't know.. But even that is so normal it doesn't even cause our expression to change.

Seriously you're not as weird as you think you are, don't be afraid of the doctor you pussy. The real bad shit we do talk about only happens when people avoid help for way too long and things get seriously fucked.
>>
>>41824185
Oh and small bowel obstruction is a surgical emergency. Don't be a retard and end up with a colostomy for the rest of your life because you're embarrassed about poop like a little child.
>>
>>41824185
I can actually smell the legendary shit story coming on.
>>
File: SEENSOMESHIT.jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SEENSOMESHIT.jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
>>41824214
this is true , docs have seen some shit
>>
lol bro i just had a colonoscopy at the tender age of 21. i'm sure you can handle the doctor sticking an egg beater in your bum for a few mins
>>
>>41824185
buy peg and chug it little homie. total colon cleanse. plus then you can try anal!
>>
>>41824185

They give you a dissociative during the colonoscopy to make it less traumatizing. At least they did it when I had one. Don't worry brah, they are doctors and this is their job.
>>
>>41824528
I've never been drugged for it.

Maybe I should ask if I ever go back in again (probably).
>>
>>41825385
Are you sure he was a licensed medical doctor? I'm asking for your sake.
>>
>>41825385
Pretty sure you were sexually assaulted
>>
>>41824185
just go dude. doctors have seen this shit over and over again. you won't be the first person to come to them with constipation. just get over yourself and let the doctor do their fucking job.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.