[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /fit/ I've completely cut soda from my life. How much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1300.jpg (77KB, 1024x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1300.jpg
77KB, 1024x700px
So /fit/ I've completely cut soda from my life. How much weight do you guys think I'll be able to lose by doing this?

I used to drink about 2 cans a day btw
>>
>>41823951
is drinking two cans a day common for americans?
>>
Calculate the stats. Fucking Faggit
>>
>>41823951
It's literally impossible for anyone to tell you that. Why did you come here and ask us to solve an impossible question? Very rude.
>>
>>41823963
Probably
>>41823980
I would have already done that had I known how to do so
>>41824035
I just wanted an estimate
Like only a bit or a lot
>>
File: persp-big-gulp-02-2015.jpg (175KB, 652x370px) Image search: [Google]
persp-big-gulp-02-2015.jpg
175KB, 652x370px
>>41823963
No, much more. You have no idea how fucked America is with soda. Grocery stores have an entire aisle devoted to the slop—two-liters on one side and boxes of cans on the other.

There are people who buy enormous (64oz +) containers of soda at 7-11 on their way to work and refill it during their lunch hour. Refills are discounted.

I used to work with a woman who would bring a six-pack of Dr. Pepper with her EVERY SINGLE DAY she worked. She would drink them all within 8 hours.

It's so completely fucked.
>>
>>41823963
Two cans is just a "pick me up" in the afternoon.
>>
Drink a gallon of water a day and lose 9 lbs in a week
>>
>>41823963
Used to drink 2L+ everyday for years and it was my only source of water.
>>
>>41824082
And nobody thought to tell her how fucking disgusting she was being? Jesus, even I would have stopped myself before even coming close to finishing all that.
>>
>>41824094
A gallon a day sounds like a lot

And I've only been drinking like two bottles a day.
>>
>>41824053
Do the following
Find a Website to Calculate the calories you burn Daily.
Estimate your Daily calorie intake
Calculate the calories of 2 Cans of Soda
Subtract Soda calories From usual calorie intake

1kg of fat has 9000 calories
I hope you are able to Calculate the Rest
>>
>>41824129
Well, I'm a bit of a fucking retard so I don't think I'll be able to calculate the rest.

I'm a fat faggot and I'll just go kill myself now.

Thanks for your help everyone.
>>
You're probably gonna subtly start eating more cause you're a fatass like that and just stay the same.

If you actually were to track your calories and make sure they otherwise stayed the same except minus the coke you drank then it depends on how much you weigh now. Which you won't tell us cause you're a fatass.
>>
>>41823951
I used to drink 6 dr peppers a day for like 2 years and I didnt fucking gain any fat
the trick is to just constantly play tennis
>>
>>41824137
I hope you Do
Sutupid nigger-brained fatty
>>
>>41823963
For me I would always limit myself to two a day. One for breakfast, and one for dinner. Recently I've been a bit conscious of the health ramifications and have went down to one at most per day. Usually for dinner. Now I drink more tea or water for other meals.
>>
File: BtLL8kJIIAAJLOn.jpg (60KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BtLL8kJIIAAJLOn.jpg
60KB, 600x600px
>>41824110
This was like 10 years ago, so it was completely normalized. I mean, more normalized than now.

BTW OP, pic related is what people refill. 100oz. More than a 6-pack of cans.
>>
>>41824121
How big are the bottles?
Because is they are average 16 fl oz bottles, then that's nowhere near enough water for a whole day
>>
>>41823951
You won't loose any weight if you eat outside your caloric limit. Just get a tracking app and maks sure you stay inside.
>>
>>41824094>>41824121

Don't fall for this meme. There is no logical way to justify that much water for a normal person. Unless you're doing intense work for hours and hours a day in the sun, or doing multiple (like maybe at least 3) workouts in a single day.

If you're sitting at your computer all day, and going to an air conditioned gym to workout once in that day, you shouldn't drink that much water. Don't be afraid to drink when you're not necessarily thirsty for the health benefits of water and staying hydrated, but don't feel the need to force yourself. Half a gallon a day is probably more than enough.
>>
>>41824170
They are 16.9 fl oz

So a little bigger
>>
File: ai-chou-aniki-japan.png (319KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
ai-chou-aniki-japan.png
319KB, 400x400px
I still drink 1-4 cans a day of dr pepper.

But I only get a 18 pack like every 2 weeks.

Literally my only unhealthy obession, and I wont get rid of it.
>>
>>41823963
I used to do 4 liters a day before I changed my life around
>>
>>41824218
>There is no logical way to justify that much water for a normal person. Unless you're doing intense work for hours and hours a day in the sun, or doing multiple (like maybe at least 3) workouts in a single day.

Or you know, not being a fucking manlet.
>>
>>41824218
Your body btells you what it needs, if you care enough to listen. Drink until your urine stream appears clear or very pale yellow.(some supplements change the color of your urine, so keep that in mind. I've got some B12 that turns it neon yellow)

Also, you underestimate how much water you use and lose, anon. Measure your urine even 1 time. Realistically, you should actually measure your urine output every so often.

I work one of those hard labor jobs you talk about, and I have to drink 1.5 to 2 gallons (roughly 6-8 liters) of water a day to ensure proper hydration.
>>
i drink coke zero every day. one can.

i also drink monster energy ultra every few days.
>inb4 first sip
they both have next to no calories. they keep my cravings in check.
>>
>>41825580

I drink 4-5 a day as an Australian. Only Pepsi Max/Coke Zero though. Still fucking terrible for my health but the water where I live is that bad that it's basically a substitute now.
>>
File: 1491808294993.png (10KB, 439x474px) Image search: [Google]
1491808294993.png
10KB, 439x474px
>>41824167
Holy fucking shit! I feel bad drinking 4L of orange juice every fortnight.
>>
>>41824167
they fill those things with sugary drinks?
do they have any of their real teeth left?
>>
>>41823951
HOW HAVE YOU DONE THAT?
>>
inb4 OP replaced soda with something "healthy" like fruit juice
>>
>>41823951
Used to be all that I would drink except for perhaps a glass or two of milk. Some days perhaps only 1-2 cans and other days up to like 5 cans plus whatever I would have if I went out to eat (probably a 16oz glass and like 3 re-fills) Also would get a lot of Circle K Polar Pops which are 32 oz.

Since I've cut out soda and drink nothing but water I've noticed I'm never actually thirsty. Sometimes I will feel dehydrated but that actual feeling of "thirst" I would get in my mouth has disappeared completely. I think I was fucking with my body by getting my only water intake from soda so it would trick me into craving more of it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.