[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: shit that pisses you off I'll start: >be at gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1491423049191.jpg (8KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1491423049191.jpg
8KB, 200x233px
ITT: shit that pisses you off
I'll start:

>be at gym
>big day, about to make barbell curl PR
>see dude doing nothing, ask him to spot me
>"I'm busy, sorry"
>continues to do NOTHING on his fucking phone

Why do these retards go to the fucking gym? I had to skip the exercise entirely because I'm not taking any injury risks. Properly piss even now

>mfw
>>
I'll give you another one:

>come to gym at 9pm
>I'm alone, sweet
>want to do squats
>weights are all scattered
>someone put the 10kg plate at the very fucking top
>have to ask gym staff to take it down for me because I cannot safely take it down

So many retards at the gym. If I saw the retard that left the plate there, I probably wouldn't hold myself back and fucking him up right then and there.
>>
What the fuck man. I have the same probblem.
Whenever I ask someone to spot me when I'm
doing my preacher curls they always tell me to
lighten the load. But you know what; I am the
only guy at the gym with decent biceps.
Heavy barbell curls are like a lost art.
>>
>>41823489
I'm surprised the first thread reply is sensible.
Usually when I mention that I do heavy barbell curls on /fit/, a bunch of 12 year olds that haven't set foot in the gym start saying all kinds of nosense.

>hurrr you shouldn't go heavy on barbell curls!!!
etc.
>>
File: 1493331012452.gif (3MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1493331012452.gif
3MB, 500x375px
Have you nothing to do but shitposting on a friday night OP? Your bait is obvious
>>
>>41823505
There we go. Post a picture of yourself.

If you don't, I will not take your "opinion" seriously, "retard".
>>
>>41823537
>he took the bait
>>
File: 1496512340952.png (153KB, 271x273px) Image search: [Google]
1496512340952.png
153KB, 271x273px
>>41823410
>be at gym
>logging my progress on my phone
>Dyel comes up and asks me to spot him curling
>Tell him I'm busy
>he runs off in an autistic fit of rage

Why do these retards go to the gym?
>>
>doing deadlifts
>ask for a spot
>tell him not to touch the bar unless i need help
>my bar goes up really slow
>he helps push it up
>wtf i get mad and lose focus
>stuck at the top of the rep
>he lets go
>"all you man (: "
>im still stuck and really mad
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.