[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone take this and/or has taken it for hair loss? Apparently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: propecia.jpg (68KB, 443x229px) Image search: [Google]
propecia.jpg
68KB, 443x229px
Does anyone take this and/or has taken it for hair loss?

Apparently the sides make your dick fall off, make you grow manboobs, and kill your gains.
>>
>>41823319

I take it, 6 years now. None of those sides. All of those sides were minimal in the trials. Full head of hair still, suck it.
>>
>>41823333
Fucking nice quads.

What about the lesser sides? Lower libido, watery semen, ball ache, softer boners, shrinkage, depression, no more morning woods, etc?

I'm seriously on the fence about this shit. I want to try it, but I'm in my sexual prime and couldn't risk losing my drive or my cock size.
>>
>>41823377
>shrinkage,
You actually think it will shrink your penis..brah

Dude..you take it. If you have sides, you stop. It is temporarily inhibiting 5α-reductase, an enzyme, converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT)

Problem is you are primed with all these side effects in your head, so any small thing you suspect of with your libido, you will blame on the medication.

A ton of men take this medication for BPH and hairloss with minimal impact. A very vocal minority exist online to claim all kinds of terrible problems.

Its currently the only effect temporizing measure against the progressive plague of hairloss. So ask yourself how much you value your hair and make the call.
>>
>>41823477
This guys is 100% right. I've been taking it myself for 3+ years now. I had a slightly lower sex drive but I started eating stuff like black maca powder and other natural things that improve sex drive. I have a full head of hair now except for a bald spot on my crown which I intend to fix with a transplant.
>>
been on it for 4 years. No sides at all. Slowed down my hairloss completely in the crown, but im still losing slowly at my temples. My brother who started balding pretty much at the same time as me is completely bald while i have slightly better hair than Henry Cavill.
>>
>>41823377
you know that naturopaths and mens rights advocates spread that shit around so you buy their nonsense products instead of finasteride instead right?
>>
I took it for a few months a few years back. Everything was fine and then I developed ED temporarily. I stopped immediately and things were back to normal in like a week. Just be careful with it.
>>
>>41823477
This reassures me.

>>41823691
This doesn't.

It just seems like these sides are WAY more common than reported.
>>
>>41823714
Give some guy a sugarpill and tell him it might cause problems with their dick and im sure pretty much every dude who tries it will get problems with their junk, its in their head.

remember reading a study that found that the control group who were taking sugarpills instead of fin were getting as much or more side effects as the one taking fin.
>>
>>41823319
The side effects are some .0000000000000000001% placebo effect. I've been taking it for a year now and my pee pee is 100%. For me it just stopped the receding without helping me growth much back. It's great for stopping but if you really wanna make hair gains you gotta spend some money on a transplant.
>>
>>41823762
I want to believe that, but DHT is responsible for most of your manly shit. It's hard not to believe people with PFS and are experiencing all these sides.

It feels like some people are predisposed to being more susceptible to the sides. And some are such so that they completely break their junk after coming off of it. THAT is my primary fear. Taking it for 6+ years like you, coming off it and experiencing a system crash. There's barely any data on people that come off of it after many years of use. Some of those that have developed PFS due to stopping it.

Fuck my hair is like my best fucking feature on my head, and I'm thinning fast. I also LOVE my stupid high sex drive. This is such a hard damn decision.
>>
File: 4363568457.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
4363568457.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>41823823
>Fuck my hair is like my best fucking feature on my head, and I'm thinning fast.

Then its not your best feature.

Propecia + Hair Transplant

or be ready to shave. Once hair cloning becomes a thing and you can afford it then its might be an option. There is no magical cure that will be in our life time
>>
>>41823902
Why the fuck can't I just do hair lifts brah

Know any good scalp workouts for hair growth??????
>>
>>41823714
To be fair, I did know about the side effects going in, so it may have been my head fucking with me.
>>
>>41823377
I'm on it as well, 9 months or so now, none of this shit is happening.

Get on it before the bald fags trick you. You're better off with hair. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
File: 3452341313.jpg (33KB, 540x382px) Image search: [Google]
3452341313.jpg
33KB, 540x382px
Shameless plug, does Minoxidil/Finasteride work as well for temporal hairloss?

I've got a vegeta style widow's peak with a receding hairline and a already large forehead.
>>
>>41823823
>these side effects with finasteride therapy was generally comparable to that observed with the treatment with placebo,[8,9] and there was no evidence of dose dependency or increased incidence with longer therapy out to 12 months. In addition, the side effects ceased in patients even when they continued to receive finasteride.

A long term study showed that drug-related sexual side effects such as decreased libido, ED, and ejaculatory disorders occurred in <2% of men.[10] These side-effects disappeared not only in all men who stopped the drug because of the side effects but also in most of those who continued therapy. The incidence of each side effect mentioned decreased to ≤0.3% by the fifth year of treatment with finasteride. The incidence of side effects were comparable to that of placebo both at one year and at 5 years.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3481923/

Don't let the hairgoblins get to ya
>>
Is there an over the counter version of fin?
>>
>>41824062
>Is there an over the counter version of fin?
No my nigga gotta see dat derm
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.