[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw ate 4k calories today, how are you skellies even alive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1497255454647.jpg (62KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497255454647.jpg
62KB, 720x960px
Tfw ate 4k calories today, how are you skellies even alive just eat lmao
>>
Ketofags wouldn't eat those fries
>>
>>41822328
You're right, I wouldn't.
>>
>stomach virus
>175 to 165 in 3 days

Guys, did I just find the ultimate cut?
>>
>>41822346
Woahhh
>>
>>41822346
Nah
>get mono
>throat closes and I dont eat/train/barely drink for 4 days
>272 to 246 when I went to the hospital on the 4th day
>>
>>41822299
I eat 4k to maintain get a active job you neet
>>
>>41822346
get chemo faggot
>>
>>41822299
t. fat manlet
>>
>almost 6PM
>only 400 calories in

Getting really hungry but saving for it a nice big dinner.
>>
>>41822346
You found the ultimate loss in waterweight
>>
I can't eat more than my stomach will allow me to. I feel full after just a medium sized serving, but I'm under weight. I can lift the same amount as the average guy though, and go to the gym every other weekday. What do I do brothers?
>>
>>41822511
Eat multiple times per day, drink water to stretch your stomach, keep increasing how much you eat each day even if by a little
>>
>>41822483
That's impossible, I'm drinking constantly. My piss is clear enough to confuse Bear Grylls.
>>
>>41822534
The more you drink the less waterweight you store
Regardless it's little to do with the water you drink and more carbs
Stomach virus means less food eaten means less carbs means drop waterweight

I just started my cut and lost 6gb in 24 hours as a result

If you ate not a single calorie for 3 days maybe you'd lose 2-3lbs of fat mixed up with muscle assuming your tdee is around 2500
>>
>>41822299
Does eating vagina make you fat?
>>
>>41822556
6lb oops
>>
>>41822369
Strep+Mono+Bronch+Cancer = Ultra Cut assuming successful elimination of cancer and if you die from all of this before you get results than you deserve to have been weeded out.
>>
>>41824263
You'll choke on your own blood first while your throat collapses. You'd probably have to get a tracheotemy to breathe.

Make sure you go to the doc when you're feeling sick kids, I didn't when I got mono and ended up with fist sized lymph nodes on my neck and having to gargle lydocaine jelly while my throat burned from air.
>>
File: 7568756746.jpg (7KB, 259x272px) Image search: [Google]
7568756746.jpg
7KB, 259x272px
>Been awake 7 and a half hours
>1900 in
>Might actually make 3k today without struggling
>>
I wish I could fucking eat. I'm on my second bulk and haven't gained a pound in two months. I don't want to go back to gomad and mcdonalds
>>
>>41822328
I'd break diet if I had the chance to eat those fries of her tits
>>
>>41824791
You will never make it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.