[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

injury thread >be me a week and a few days ago >doing leg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ass.png (2MB, 908x892px) Image search: [Google]
ass.png
2MB, 908x892px
injury thread
>be me a week and a few days ago
>doing leg press
>first set of 10 goes perfectly
>halfway through second set feel sharp pain in left lower back which lasts about 4 hours
>still can't press a load and lock out glutes without pain where hamstrings and glutes meet
does anyone have any idea what's going down
>>
no, see a doctor.
>>
>>41822030

How do you fuck up your back on leg press????????
>>
>>41822066
idek
>>
>>41822030
>those sticc legs attached to that thicc body
what the fuck are you OP?
>>
>>41822103

>this new
>>
>>41822103
summer
>>
>>41822091

Did you not keep your back flat on the seat? I feel like you arched your back and put a lot of stress on it, how much weight were you using and what depth were you hitting?
>>
>>41822103
The ultimate lifeform
>>
>>41822030
You fucking idiot. You brought this on yourself by not doing your squats. Your untrained lower back couldn't handle the force your legs produced and you snapped your shit up.
That's what you get for being a pussy.
>>
File: peppay.jpg (6KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
peppay.jpg
6KB, 213x237px
>>41822103
>>
>>41822030
No. And I got fired.
>>
>>41822147
I might have been doing that, i was doing 420 for 3 sets of 10 with my feet slightly lower on the pad to hit quads harder
>>41822160
this was after my lowbar squats
>>
>>41822254

Decent amount of weight, that and the 3x10 was probably the problem, you were probably straining a lot on those last reps and lifted your lower back off the pad, is the 420 your max?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
cowmode
>>
>>41822271
it's my 10 rep max
>>
>>41822357
How much did you squat?
>>
>>41822372
10lbs
>>
>>41822171
That's exactly what I thought
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.