[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if ya'll nias so concerned with balding, why don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1451709284061.jpg (68KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1451709284061.jpg
68KB, 576x1024px
if ya'll nias so concerned with balding, why don't you become a doctor and cure it??
>>
>>41818990
ya'll;dr
>>
>>41818990
Wow, why dont U become a doctor and fix you're grammer!
>>
>>41820324
Because Doctors don't fix grammar
>>
Because I'm too dumb
>>
Mark my words, I will.
>>
>>41818990
>tfw no asian braphog
>>
>>41820368
>tfw no huge tit wide hip GF of any flavor
>>
It's y'all. Because it's a contraction of "you all". So you remove the ou, and replace them with apostrophe.

t. Southerner
>>
>>41820420
>Because it's a contraction of "you all"
when blacks do it it's a contraction of yah and all
so they drop the "h a" in favor of a '
>>
>>41820324
You ever seen how doctors write?
>>
>>41818990
If you actually cared about fixing building balndess then you'd be targeting women instead of men.

>MPB comes from the X chromosome
>MPB is inherited from mothers genes
>Even if you try and breed out all the bald men you will never get rid of MPB because it hides in the female X chromosome because the other X chromosome they have deactivates the bald gene
>>
>>41820530
>the other X chromosome they have deactivates the bald gene
not always
>>
>>41820547
Both X chromosomes needs to contain the bald gene for women to show signs of balding.
>>
>spending a decade of your life to enter a hellish occupation where you're literally always on call and never have any free time in order to make a cure that's probably already coming soonish anyways
>>
>>41820778
>a cure that's probably already coming soonish anyways
Didn't scientists write off balding as uncurable? Like it's just part of what makes us human when we evolved from apes or some shit.
>>
>>41820862
I don't think so. I mean, I'm sure some scientists did, but others claim they have a cure coming.
>>
>>41820778
>probably already coming soonish anyways
People have been saying this for 40 years now.
>>
>>41820911
I know it's not a cure, but treatments HAVE gotten a shitload better over the last forty years.
>>
>>41818990
>my lack of a face when I've used shampoo and conditioner a grand total of 5 times in the past 6 years
>my lack of a face when every 30s and above male around me seems to be experiencing some form of balding

Hmm...

I mean sunscreen has a carcinogenic potential above UV rays. I'm not saying that shampoo and conditioner are terrible for your scalp and hair but...well yeah they are. That's exactly what I'm insinuating.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.