[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>current year >he hasn't the taken the breatharia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 170615-breatharian-parents-09.jpg (246KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
170615-breatharian-parents-09.jpg
246KB, 1024x681px
>current year
>he hasn't the taken the breatharian pill

http://nypost.com/2017/06/15/breatharian-couple-survives-on-the-universes-energy-instead-of-food/

>A “Breatharian” mom and dad of two have barely eaten for nine years as they live off “the universe’s energy.”

>Husband and wife Akahi Ricardo and Camila Castello believe that food and water aren’t necessary and humans can be sustained solely by the energy of the universe.

>Castello and Ricardo — who have a 5-year-old son and 2-year-old daughter together — have survived on little else besides a piece of fruit or vegetable broth just three times per week since 2008.

>And Castello even practiced a Breatharian pregnancy — not eating anything during the entire nine months that she carried her first child.

>The married couple of nine years claim that their “food-free lifestyle” has improved their health and emotional well-being as well as letting them spend money on traveling rather than the weekly groceries.

>Castello, 34, who lives between California and Ecuador with her husband, explained: “Humans can easily be without food — as long as they are connected to the energy that exists in all things and through breathing.”

>“For three years, Akahi and I didn’t eat anything at all and now we only eat occasionally like if we’re in a social situation or if I simply want to taste a fruit.”
>>
>>41817666
This is just a more extreme form of fatasses who eat at or below maintenance.
>>
>>41817694
They're lying.

People don't actually take this shit seriously, do they?
>>
File: 1491051567637.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1491051567637.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>41817666
I find this really cringe worthy for some reason
>>
>>41817666
>ate 5 times total while pregnant
>doctor delivers healthy baby
If true then that's amazing.
>>
I believe it. I went days without food without hunger sometimes and other times I get hungry when in a bad mood.
>>
File: IMG_2493.jpg (83KB, 750x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2493.jpg
83KB, 750x424px
>
>>
totally not sneaking candy bars like antipasti hunger strikers
>>
File: 1496831061181.jpg (37KB, 789x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496831061181.jpg
37KB, 789x960px
>>41817742
Of course it's not true. Why can't little kids in Africa live off the energy of the universe when these rich, coastal liberal types can.
>>
>>41817791
Because they didn't pay for the course obviously
>>
>>41817666
Lock em in a room for a month
>>
>>41817918
The energy in there isn't right man
>>
>>41817947
kek
>>
Imagine being so desperate for attention that you lie about not eating
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.