[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is alphadestiny a cool guy or is he just another jew trying to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: lols.png (39KB, 865x306px) Image search: [Google]
lols.png
39KB, 865x306px
is alphadestiny a cool guy or is he just another jew trying to sell an e bok. he gives me lots of advice in QnA's and stuff

also how drunk do u think he was when he typed pic related
>>
>>41815820
i have seen his workouts around here few times and these are top notch retarded meme workouts
>>
>>41815890
t. doesnt understand exercise science
>>
>>41815896
>t. alphacuck faggot
why are you all alphacuck fags so eager to defend this crap... just go suck his dick if you like him so much and stop intoxicating this board with your bullshit
>>
>>41815820
I'm going for the bearmode look, but that description makes him sound insecure. If you wanna be a shredded kunt, go for it.
>>
anyone got the overhaul?
>>
>>41815890
Those "meme" workouts are used by some of the strongest men in the world and the core principle of his philosophy stems from Louie Simmons whos gym holds 5 of the top 10 powerlifting totals of all time, the greatest squat and bench co-efficiently of all time and the strongest male and female powerlifter of all time. He has trained 36 men who have benched over 700 pounds, 10 over 800, and 2 over 900 pounds and one over 1000lbs. In addition Louie has 19 athletes who have squatted over 1000 pounds, 6 over 1100 and 2 over 1200.

dyel you fucking retard?
>>
>>41819401
Alex pls go
>>
>>41819401
How the fuck do you just come up with these numbers you fucking autistic shit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.