[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bruises in thighs and triceps >no recollection of bumping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1473018799490.jpg (243KB, 1081x1636px) Image search: [Google]
1473018799490.jpg
243KB, 1081x1636px
>bruises in thighs and triceps
>no recollection of bumping into anything
>no injuries
can lifting somehow cause bruises to appear? they are all the same yellow color, not dark blue like usual bruises?
>>
>>41814214
you rested weights against your body or touched them to yourself while working out

having to explain this to you brings me physical pain, as does the fact that I know you will go "but but" and try to come up with some other explanation or reason that my explanation is incorrect

that's what every single person does who comes here
>>
>>41814246
But but I only use machines..
>>
>>41814246
I'm not making excuses but does "touching weights" really give bruises? It's not like I'm an 80 year old woman.
>>
>>41814266
Yes. My gf gets whopping bruises on her legs just from me turning in my sleep. One time I got into a fight in my sleep and woke up headbutting her in the nose, shit was cash. Anyway, eat more red meat.
>>
>>41814266
yes
>>
Take supplements? Too much fish oil and other shit can cause random or easy bruising.
>>
>>41814297
>Anyway, eat more red meat.
I don't want to
>>41814317
I have been taking a really strong fish oil recently. And I take a supplement for pretty much all essential micronutrients. I do eat a balanced diet with lots of veggies as well but I figure it's better to just get a baseline with supplements so at least I'm never deficient in anything.
>>
>>41814335
>I do eat a balanced diet with lots of veggies as well but I figure it's better to just get a baseline with supplements so at least I'm never deficient in anything.

most of that shit is meaningless/useless/not bioavailable and you are wasting your money. diet is king.
>>
>>41814339
all of them combined only cost about 1eur a day so I don't mind even if it's just placebo tbqh

I take a multivitamin with lots of other minerals, fish oil, zinc, magnesium, strong fish oil and kalcium (with K) since I stopped drinking milk.
I do pay attention to the kind though, I buy them from a pharmacy and prefer the ones with a large pill with no coating even though on the label it says the same things as a tiny pill from a supermarket. My common sense bro science tells me it probably digests better.
>>
>>41814378
(I don't take 2 fish oils I fucked up). Also creatine obviously.
>>
>>41814385
You should probably man up and eat some cow.
>>
>>41814515
I used to eat red meat literally every day but switching to chicken (and eating a steak once a week or every 2 weeks) I feel a lot better.
>>
>>41814214
mirin that vasularity
>>
why do all those hamplanets not show any signs of male pattern baldness? is it because their bodies don't produce T?
>>
>>41814297
>Anyway, eat more red meat.
What has that to do with it?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.