[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Comfy lifting feels Tfw tomorrow I'll wake up, brew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: 534.jpg (96KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
534.jpg
96KB, 390x390px
>Comfy lifting feels

Tfw tomorrow I'll wake up, brew coffee and bring it to the gym with me
>>
>>41813189
Living the life anon
>>
File: 1455811189717.png (732KB, 691x724px) Image search: [Google]
1455811189717.png
732KB, 691x724px
>That constant soreness in your muscles which reminds you that they are growing and you're going to make it.
>>
>>41813189
>tfw high volume upper body day tomorrow
>arms gonna be sore but im gonna have a sikk pump all day

>also tfw still waitin on a text back
>not so comfy
>>
>>41813189
I wish I could win the lottery so my whole life could be eating awesome food, travelling, working out without a time limit & posting on 4chan. Seriously, that's the fuckin' dream right there.
>>
>chatting up tinder bitch
>set up date for tomorrow evening
>tonight's bible verses were inspirational (inb4 fairytale)
>pr'd on at least one lift the last four days of the week
>going to sleep happy knowing i'm about to wake up and knock out a fifth pr at the asscrack of dawn

Hope the sun comes out tomorrow. It's too good of a day for rain.
>>
File: IMG_0887.jpg (71KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0887.jpg
71KB, 500x576px
>>41813189
>wake up early
>pad into the kitchen
>open the fridge
>pull out a sip
>crack it open
>that first sip of the day
>>
File: 120451[1].jpg (41KB, 274x450px) Image search: [Google]
120451[1].jpg
41KB, 274x450px
>>41813446
Pretty close to my dream too, anon. Except travelling is completely overrated. Same shit different country. Tend to your garden.
>>
File: 1495239634030.jpg (113KB, 773x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495239634030.jpg
113KB, 773x800px
i hate to say it but:

>fasted cardio in the morning
>lovely post-cardio meal that i eat while watching motivation videos/lectures
>work for 4hrs. minimum - research work (for lab), school stuff, job stuff, etc.
>return to gym to lift, especially to pump up for fri night
>come home as dusk sets in
>drink alcohol and socialize at the many bars by my home and/or go out on a date

it's that last one.
>>
File: IMG_1160.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1160.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>finished master's assignments for semester last week
>went home on Monday, started getting a horrendous cold
>it's OK because I've got mum to look after me and I planned to take the week off lifting anyway
>watching the chooks out of my old bedroom window snuggled up like OP's Pepe with a mug of hot homemade soup, heater blasting
>regaining strength by the hour
>heading back home early tomorrow, gonna hit the gym and meet up with a tinder qt I fucked last weekend
>also starting my first cut tomorrow after a year of lifting and eating big

Life's good.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.