[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me on my scoliosis is this fixable with exercise its affecting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: scoliosis.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
scoliosis.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
help me on my scoliosis
is this fixable with exercise
its affecting my bench, i have right hip issues often, and most of times after pulls my left spinal erectors feel pumped much more than right side

thanks videogames

also i know im fat fuck dont rub it in
>>
>doing memelifts
stop pls
>>
>>41808595
im actually thinking about doing jefferson deadlift to fix it
>>
>>41808575
where's the scoliosis i don't see it

looks like a straight spine to me
>>
>>41809135
stop talking out of your ass
Scoliosis is in your spine
you can't straighten your spine through exercise
i also don't see your scoliosis, but you are fat
>>
>>41809341
it might be camera angle being a tad bit off

could it be that my right leg is little bit longer than left one
>>
The only exercise that will help is a light jog down to your doctor's office
>>
>>41809414
not him but i'm not sure what you're talking about.
your right lat seems to be bigger, but that could either be muscular imbalance or camera angle.

When you're at the top there's a shadow cast along the length of the spine. are you talking about the curve in the shadow?
>>
it might be actually that my back isnt perpendicular to camera

anyways im going to monitor it

its hard to see on webm but left lat and trap is definetly lacking, also my right shoulder sits lower than left one and i noticed it before by taking pics in mirror

idk really
>>
File: pence sad.png (181KB, 260x305px) Image search: [Google]
pence sad.png
181KB, 260x305px
OP, it's over. you can't do Deads with this or you'll go paralyzed. sure you'll get nice legs right now but you won't be able to walk in 20 years. I'm sure your Doc said not to but here you are
>>
File: Chris pulls 1002lbs.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Chris pulls 1002lbs.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>41809563
i havent talked to docs in years now

im actually more concerned about my squats than deadlifts
>>
>>41809504
>it might be actually that my back isnt perpendicular to camera
it's not

the way your camera is set up gives the illusion of the right side of your body being bigger. I'm not saying they're even but it's not really possible to tell from this angle.

When you're taking pics with your phone one of your arms is probably up to take the photo, so your shoulders are going to look uneven.

If you really want to know if your body is imbalanced, you need to film yourself dead on, have your device sit at the right height (or have someone hold it). Try your normal posture, and actual good posture to see if that makes a difference.

Finally if you really are unbalanced, you can fix this by exercise, or if say one leg is longer, you can get this fixed with physio
>>
>>41809589
>physio
i'm talking about manual therapy
>>
I have mild scoliosis in my upper back from wearing a heavy bag on one shoulder through high school. Doc and physio essentially said working out and strengthening the back muscles around it won't make it straight, but will stabilize it and recommended it as long as it doesn't hurt.

Tldr just use good form and continue lifting
>>
>>41809666
thanks satan

im watching other video and its confirmed
its mild but its there.

its from like 20 years of sitting on my ass in front of pc in shitty position

it needed to have impact
good that i realized last year that i wasted 24 years of my shitty life
>>
>>41808575

I have slightly worse scoliosis than you.

Try to focus on your right erector when you squat and deadlift. Make sure it's loaded when you set up for the lift. Of course you can't do this on lifts approaching 1RM.

If your hip, hamstring, quad or spinal rotation mobility is asymmetrical focus on improving the bad side by doing twice as much mobility work there.

Do only as much volume on squats and deadlifts as you think your spine can handle. Compensate by doing assistance work that doesn't have spinal loading like cable rows, chins etc.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.