[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fit this is getting fucking wierd. I have been cutting for two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1476222338639.jpg (276KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476222338639.jpg
276KB, 900x1200px
Fit this is getting fucking wierd. I have been cutting for two months now. Two week ago I started to loose weight very slowly so I cut down the daily calories by 200. This past two weeks i have been fucking GAINING WEIGHT!! How is this possible? Maybe i am gaining muscle, i have been lifting for like 9 months so i guess it might be possible...
>>
>>41805467

Plateaus can last a stupidly long amount of time sometimes. Just keep at your caloric intake and get a lot of water and it will eventually pass.
>>
>>41805467
It's a tumor in your brain
>>
>>41805810
Not op, but what causes the plateau? I lost 30lbs and then sort of flatlined, no gaining or losing save a couple pounds. I have been working out more and eating less so it seems really bizarre.
>>
>>41808422
Did you recalculate your calories for your lost weight?
>>
>>41808524
Yes and it's actually increased because over the past few months I went from just cutting to jogging 5 times a week and lifting 3 times a week.
>>
>>41809511
You're probably putting on muscle, especially if you're a beginner who just started lifting.

It's nothing to worry about as long as your lifts aren't suffering and you're not noticing any fat gains.
>>
>>41809547
If that's true then I don't mind since my goal is to be in shape, not to be at some arbitrary weight. Still, I could stand to lose another 30lbs so feeling like I'm going nowhere is a bit of a downer since it reminds me of the rest of my life.
>>
>>41805467
It happens. I'm on a cut and started doing more cardio but my diet was exactly the same one week I lost almost 1kg next week I only lost 0.2kg just sick with it and it should start again.
>>
>>41809822
It's not a downer at all man, you're at a point where your fat losses are becoming secondary to your muscle gains. Its a whole new step to being in shape.
>>
Best thing to do in this case is "mirror" check.

If you're looking better in the mirror fat mass wise and your weight is same/more you're fine.
>>
>>41805467
This is what happens when you cut and only focus on calories and nothing else. You need to take into account what foods you're eating and when.

Try intermittant fasting and/or an extended fast. Also eat the right food, certain food types tell the body to do different things.

It sounds like you are eating throughout the day and it is causing your digestive hormones to go out of whack and your metabolism has lowered. If you are feeling fatigued and like shit in general than you know I'm onto something.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.