[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom died today, /fit/. One of the last things she said to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1297253782591.jpg (31KB, 357x353px) Image search: [Google]
1297253782591.jpg
31KB, 357x353px
My mom died today, /fit/. One of the last things she said to me was "You look really good, like you've lost weight and gotten really strong."

All I did that day was lie on her couch and whine about my problems.

How do you carry on and stay motivated to do anything, let alone go to the gym, in the face of loss?
>>
>mom dies
>first reaction is to go on /fit/ and post "hey dudes my mom just died"
>>
>>41802539
>in the face of loss
Just be happy that one day you will die and not have to think about it.
>>
>>41802539
Right before she croaked did you say
>woah momma?
>>
File: 959043904390534.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
959043904390534.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
>>41802635
>>
Her last words to you were "you look really good...and gotten really strong" and you want some reason to go to the gym?
>>
File: 1495320140728.jpg (57KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1495320140728.jpg
57KB, 620x670px
>>41802635
>>
>>41802645
This.
Go lift some weights, Anon. Do it for you mom.
>>
File: Swol jesus.jpg (39KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
Swol jesus.jpg
39KB, 500x725px
>>41802539
>All I did that day was lie on her couch and whine about my problems.
This is what she would have wanted. For you to try to act as normal as possible to her. Sorry for your loss.

Jesus is the answer
>>
>>41802539
sorry to hear that dude. sounds like she was proud of you so keep up the good work
>>
>>41802539
I'm sorry for your loss, OP. Losing someone close to you is always difficult, but I know you'll endure.

Right now, I don't think you should focus on lifting. Plan your mother's funeral and start sending invitations to her wake. Set a date and get some money ready for burial and other preperations.

Give yourself some time to greive, maybe going to the gym can help you put your mind off of things

I'm sure you were a good son, OP. Your mother's last thoughts were probably about how proud she is that her little boy lost weight and was becoming healthier, and how he'll be even better and stronger in the future. Don't let her last thoughts be wrong.

Godspeed, OP.
>>
>>41802539
i don't believe you because the last thing i'd want to do after my mother died would be to post on 4chan

think of it this way: if you were ever to find yourself in that situation again, would you do the same, act the same, essentially BE the same person you were? would you want to be that little cunt that whines about how hard life is while reclining on a sofa in a house with ac, a fridge stocked with food,etc.
>>
>grandpa 89
>dying of parkinsons
>always says he wishes he could be strong like me
>shits bad calls me to hospital
>tells me I'm looking real jacked baby then dies
>>
>>41802744
what a savage
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.