[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat fuck here, so I decided to lose weight because I'm tired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Fat fuck here, so I decided to lose weight because I'm tired of how my life is and I decided to change since I don't want to die young. Thing is after entering a plan in my fitness pal I have to meet a threshold of 1500 calories a day. I'm poor as shit so I was wondering if any of you here can lend me a guiding hand and give some suggestions.
>>
read the sticky
>>
>>41802379
>I'm poor as shit
Lucky you, if you can't afford food you'll lose weight fast. Also, read the sticky.
>>
>>41802379
If you're really that fat, then eat 1500 calories a day is likely half of your normal intake, and thus is unsustainable and retarded.

What does being poor have to do with eating less. In reality, the cheapest foods in terms of total nutrition usually have enough calories to keep you under 130$ a month, even in California.

If you're not retarder, then you can make healthy, tasty food for 100$ (considering you don't /365DaysOfFat/ and go on a crash diet for three weeks then quit forever, and instead eat 2000-2200 cal per day).
>>
>>41802412
Sorry its around 2000 cals a day to lose weight and around 1500 cals to lose weight fast
>>
>Too poor to eat less
>>
>>41802441
Sorry m8 I got it fucked up, have fun on your faggot crash diet for virgins and insecure mothers
>>
>>41802412
>likely half of your normal intake, and thus is unsustainable and retarded.

Never get why people say this. I'm doing it just fine and feel fine and am losing weight.
>>
>food scale
>sticky
>HIIT
>time
>>
>>41802379
eat low glycemic index diet if you can't do keto
you can eat beans and lentils meat and veggies and nuts
>>
>>41802379
buy some beans, lentils, super chreap good protein and full
>>
>>41802379
Chicken, broccoli and rice

Dont listen to people saying its a meme, i ate that twice a day, tuna and crackers and oats for months and lost nearly 20kg
>>
>>41802379

You're not really poor
>>
>>41802441
How about 300 cals a day faggot? You're not really poor if you have trouble with 1500. You're going to die fat and alone.
>>
>>41802379
I'm in your exact place right now. Everyday I eat oats with skim milk with cottage cheese, and egg, walnuts, banana, and a tbsp of pb mixed in. That's like 650cal and 30grams of protein. The rest I fill with chicken, fish, Greek yogurt, beans, rice, and veggies. And I'm poor as fuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.