[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does the gymtards bench in the squat rack? Why does the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 20170615_095004.jpg (2MB, 1800x2098px) Image search: [Google]
20170615_095004.jpg
2MB, 1800x2098px
Why does the gymtards bench in the squat rack?

Why does the same gymtard use a second bar at the SAME TIME at the side for deadlifts?
>>
>>41800965

Ever hear of a circuit?
>>
>>41800965
Because they're probably some 40+ year old man that read the latest routine on men's fitness. But if you have a problem with this, like if they do it at peak hours, you should tell them about it. And if that doesn't work talk to management
>>
Why do you think this guy needs a justification for doing what he wants with the equipment covered by the gym membership he pays for?
>>
>is a poor loser at a public gym
>thinks he has the right to speak his mind on anything
lmao
>>
>>41800965
How long is the person's arms that's benching in that pic?

However, I can see justification for using the squat rack for benching since you can use the safety bars as a spotter, but using two bars at the same time is a pet peev of mine.
>>
>>41800965
safety bars in case they fail a rep
>>
>>41801309

Other people who also paid for the membership, and also use that equipment are waiting to use it because of his stupidity.
>>
>>41802010
And in your imagined scenario did they ask to work in? Because the social retards like OP that post these things never do, they just stew in resentment and sit in the corner imagining people unaware of their existence are plotting against them.
>>
>>41802010
get there fucking earlier then
>>
>>41801004
Circuits are literally for retards, all it does is take up multiple pieces of equipment and disrupt the gym for everyone else while you get half the workout you would just using the equipment sequentially

If you do circuits at the gym I unironically hope you get plugged into a high voltage circuit and die

circuitfags make me so angry FUCK
>>
>>41801715
Those safety's are way to low though
>>
>>41802024
I think you are missing the point.... that's like saying you should piss all over the seat because someone will clean it later anyway. Just because the solution to the problem is small doesn't make you not a cunt for using equipment incorrectly
>>
>>41800965
Reasons to bench in the squat rack
1. Safetys to catch failed reps
2. All benches are being used
>>
>>41803423
Seek mental help.

>multiple pieces of equipment and disrupt the gym for everyone
It's rude to occupy equipment if the gym is crowded or if there's ppl in queue.
It's perfectly fine if there's free alternative equipment available and/or if you arrange with other ppl to work in-between sets.
>half the workout
"No."
In the case of antagonist paired sets or in general in the case of supersets hitting different muscle areas, you could literally halve your rest times whilst keeping your workout volume. In the case of compound sets, there's no difference, except maybe a little reduced rest times.

>>41800965
because it's safer and it's perfectly reasonable if the squat rack is not claimed and if the gym isn't crowded. Those safety bars are way too low, though, so this defy the purpose of benching in the squat rack.
>>
>>41803527
>1. Safetys to catch failed reps
No touching chest then?
>>
>>41803501
using the available equipment is not like pissing all over the place. using two barbells at the same time is not "using equipment incorrectly" and it's not like pissing all over them.
I see you're uncomfortable with normal social interactions, but as long as gym etiquette is followed it's perfectly fine. If you're too autist to ask to share an equipment currently used for supersets, well, that's your problem. I'm sure that whoever is occupying those barbells would gladly let you work in-between sets, to say the least. If he recognizes that the gym has become crowded and that no more barbells are available he would probably apologize and free one of those he's using. Some goes for the squat rack.

People are less a dick than you think they are.
>>
I bench in the power rack because I can use safeties to not kill myself. Not like anyone in my gym idea it anyway they just work arms all day.
>>
>>41803533
If you get the height right when you arch the back it's off the safety bars then when you relax it is on the bars.
>>
>>41803533
Have the safety just under your chest but over your neck .ie dont die
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.