[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about shoulder impingement /fit/. I have a nasty clicking/popping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Tell me about shoulder impingement /fit/.

I have a nasty clicking/popping in my shoulders from certain movements. Not really painful but it feels uncomfortable and weak.

How do I unfuck myself?
>>
>>41800224
band pull aparts, face pulls, and shoulder dislocates. get yourself some exercise bands and a stick and you're set
>>
>>41800224

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP
>>
>>41800224
racist guy here, would.
>>
>>41800240
These and deep massage on those small muscles around scapula, around shoulder and static stretching arm across your face and away from you (use rubber bands to just pull your arm "out", stretches lat)
>>
>>41800224
My man, listen up.

My dad had a slight tear in his rotator cuff and he got surgery about a year back, my dad is beast though and started lifting again weights about 2 months after his surgery.

His PT gave him a routine to strengthen his shoulders (especially rotator cuff) that we do every time before we do any type of compound push movement ( bench, OHP, etc.)

so get a band with light resistance (5-15lbs) wrap this band around the bar or some other stable fixture and do 10 reps of each:

10 "T" pull-a-parts (stand up straight, have band in your hands with hands infront of you, pull back said band until your arms at your side such that your body looks like a T)

10 "Y" pull aparts (very similair but instead of arms being in a straight line bring them up with thumbs facing up, your body should look like a Y (bring arms up at ~~ 45 degrees above T))

10 reps where you bring elbows back with a 90 degree angle in arms (arms facing towards floor) once your arms down to the elbow are parallel with your shoulders, pull forearms back until your knuckles are facing the ceiling.

Secondly we want to warm up the rotator cuff.

So with your arm bent at a 90 degree angle and bicep pushed up against your side you do 10-15 reps per arm of:

A) pulling the band inwards towards your body with band in hand ( should be light band 10lbs)

B) Pulling the band Outwards away from your body (so basically turn around so you're pulling the band the opposite way, again light band)

Lastly, to warm up the Rear Delts.

2 sets 10-15 reps

Stand erect with a light and in your hands straight infront of you, pull the band down keeping your hands straight down to your hips.slightly past your hips.

Do these few warm up sets I guarantee your shoulder wont click and you'll never have injury.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.