[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanted to start blending peanuts in with my shakes and I wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 739265932.jpg (15KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
739265932.jpg
15KB, 284x177px
I wanted to start blending peanuts in with my shakes and I wanted to know what to expect with 1/4cup having 160 calories with 130 of those being calories from fat, is that too much?
>>
Only low test fgts don't eat fat.
>>
>>41800022
So they make a good addition to gainz shakes?
>>
I say go for it, couldn't hurt to try adding em. I snack on peanuts between meals and usually eat ~1/2 cup per day, they're a great source of fat. Peanuts, almonds and cashews are some of the healthiest nuts you can eat, so experiment with it
>>
>>41800041

Fat and cholesterol are essential for test gains.
>>
>>41800012
might fuck up the texture of your shake a bit, won't turn into any kind of "peanut butter" effect or whatever you're expecting
>>
>>41800105
Texture doesn't bother me too bad, I'm just looking to branch out and see what else I can mix in for better results
>>
>>41800170
Not him but what do you mix into it currently?
>>
>>41800012
buy peanut butter then, also its about half from fat the other half is carbs and protein
>>
>>41800012
eat a fucking steak fuccboi
plant proteins are garbage and will only give you estrogen tits
>>
>>41800012
>nuts have fat
>>
>>41800183
about 2 cups of whole milk
300 cal 16g protein
1/2 cup of oats
150 cal 6g protein
2tbsp wheat germ
60 cal 4g protein
1/8 cup flax seed
100 cal 4g protein
1 scoopz muscletech
150 cal 26g protein

so about 760 calories and 56g of protein

I went from super skeleton mode to skinny fat to now almost noob gains mode,
>>
>>41800242
why do you want to mix peanuts in instead of just going with peanut butter or something?
>>
>>41800323
That way I can have them laying around for a snack aswell, although now that you mention it that probably is a better idea to use peanut butter
>>
>>41800372
you could put peanut butter in your shake, or you could just keep the peanuts out and keep them for snacking instead
>>
>>41800012
ALMONDS
Much better quality fat. Good fats help stimulate hormone production and aid in the body's use of fat-soluble vitamins.

Saturated fat and cholesterol from animal sources do fuck all for you besides clog arteries and sit and rot in your intestines.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.