[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some high-quality sneakers for running, /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

What are some high-quality sneakers for running, /fit/?

Pic sorta related
>>
File: 1497032414393.jpg (19KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497032414393.jpg
19KB, 240x240px
That question is tricky. You need to alot for things like pronation and fit. It's not a one size fits all kinda deal.
>>
NB's 574's aka autistic virgin shoes.
if you want comfort and toughness at the cost of aesthetics, its your pair
>>
>>41799704
That's fine. I'd rather not stand out too much while in BMT with aesthetics. Thanks for the advice
>>41799693
>>
File: A2634_Coral_btn3_xl.jpg (138KB, 813x544px) Image search: [Google]
A2634_Coral_btn3_xl.jpg
138KB, 813x544px
I'm glad someone made this thread so I don't have to.

I've been running since highschool and (stupidly) never got great running shoes.

I have low arches and (slightly, not super wide) feet. I'm also prone to shin splints.

I've heard amazing things about Altras, but when I was reading the reveiws online they seemed slightly discouraging. Any brands other than Altras that are godsends? Or are they worth the hype? Would love to hear a real opinion this.
>>
Get some five-fingers. They're not the meme people make them out to be- really comfy.
>>
If you're a serious runner (I.e. Willing to be Gay about it)

Go to a running specific shoe store and they will be able to match a style of shoe to your foot.

Shoes are not one size fits all
>>
Haha hey I'm heading to bct in a couple of weeks. Good look to you brother!
>>
Personally I love asics gel nimbus line is great for normal arch feet.
>>
>>41800618
why are you looking at exotic brands that nobody wears instead of brands that all runners wear like brooks and mizuno?
>>
>>41800709
because I don't know /any/ brands. Please, tell me everything you know. :)
>>
>>41800716
>actually runs
>doesn't know the brands asics, brooks, and mizuno, as well as the nike air pegasus the one redeemable nike shoe

bro i have flat feet, no PCL in my left leg and cannot* run, and I know these brands and about these shoes.

suggest Mizuno Wave Inspire.
>>
>>41800730
I never took my running seriously until now honestly, I just live under a huge rock. I appreciate the help though.

Do these brands have any lines that specifically have wide toeboxes?
>>
>>41800751
let a running store person tell you you need that, not yourself. nonetheless i have very wide feet and wear the wave inspires. each true running shoe is for a certain style of foot shape and footfall, they arent generic, really need to go to a running store and be fitted for them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.