[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get GF >Have Gyno >button up shirts don't show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: C729ezhXkAEbXpL.jpg (192KB, 1200x852px) Image search: [Google]
C729ezhXkAEbXpL.jpg
192KB, 1200x852px
>Get GF
>Have Gyno
>button up shirts don't show anything
>Scared to take shirt off

How do I get rid of Gyno? I'm 5'11 and 210 lbs
>>
>>41798790
Buy a bra?
>>
>>41798790
Show the tittles, OP. Let me assess the damage.
If she likes you, it won't matter
>>
If it has been there for a long time, then surgery is the only way to properly get rid,

If its new gyno, then you might have some luck with certain drugs like tamoxifen or other similar things, I think they are called SERMs
>>
You probably don't have gyno you're just a fat piece of shit, hit the gym and lose weight
>>
>calling a girl your gf but you've never had sex
Kek
>>
File: 20170614_143844.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170614_143844.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>41798798
Plz no bully
>>
>>41798849
Ew gross
>>
Your stomach is equally disgusting, you know?
>>
>>41798849
You're just skinny fat. If you still have tits after getting lean then you might have gyno
>>
>>41798849
A mild case, Anon. Thank your womanly nipples for that.
She is your girlfriend. She cannot be your girlfriend if you are afraid of showing your nipples. You are being insecure, and that'll chase her right off. Just fuck her brains out. She won't care. The more exposure your tits have with your girlfriend, the less it will bother you

With that belly you have, it's a wonder you didn't make the thread about that instead. I hope you're cutting it as of now. We're on /fit/, however, so probably not
>>
>>41798924
I used to be 220, I've been lurking for a few weeks and TDEE-500 for a week. Also been watching scooby videos
>>
>>41798849
Do you actually have gyno, or are you just fat? Bitch tits is not the same thing as gyno anon.
>>
>>41798946
Well, just continue doing that, then you're all set.
>>
>>41798790
>I'm 5'11 and 210 lbs
youre fat you dont have gyno.
>>
>>41799148
This, OP. You're fat as fuck and don't have muscle.

Cut down to like 155 - 160 and start over fattydingdong
>>
>>41798849
you need to lose bodyweight man, can't complain about gyno when you still have a belly poking out
>>
>>41798849
Aside from training out of DYEL mode, just focus on chest and you should be fine. If your gf brings it up just crack some jokes about it.
>>
File: T8QAFEA[1].gif (687KB, 664x714px) Image search: [Google]
T8QAFEA[1].gif
687KB, 664x714px
>>41798849
You fucking soft, mushy Christfags make me vomit. I can just imagine your face, wearing rectangular thin rimmed black glasses and your hair gelled and spiked up like a grade schooler.
Your crusader ancestors are mocking you alongside Jesus in Heaven as your people are conquered by the invading Muslim hordes.
>>
>>41798790
I hate these posts. You are a pathetic beta numal.

Who the fuck has a gf that he hasnt fucked 100+ already?
>>
>>41798849
You're fat, you fucking retard. Skip rope/run and hit the gym
>>
>>41798790
5'11 210? You're just fat.

Lose some weight, fat boy.
>>
>>41799646
TFW mine has only done 28.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.