[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I walked outside at a park today, and there was this "street

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7825.jpg (138KB, 1080x1246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7825.jpg
138KB, 1080x1246px
So I walked outside at a park today, and there was this "street workout" area. There were a bunch of DYELs working out, doing lousy push ups and a few did muscle ups. Anyway there was this girl all dressed up like an instagram fitness model and she did poses sitting on dip rails and shit. She attempted to do a maneuver on the rails were you basically are upside down, in a somewhat like a reverse OHP: instead of pushing a bar, you're holding the rails and pushing yourself against gravity. Well she climbed her ass on the rails and carefully lifted herself to that position, tucking her elbows on her tummy while pushing the rails. She held it for around three seconds and then continued with the posing bullshit while her beta orbiters were hovering around hoping to tap that ass some day, even though they know it will never happen. Well, I wanted to get my workout started so I went to the rails and asked her if she could move over, so I could do my thing. She complied and hopped off the rails. I casually lifted myself on the rails, popped like 20 dips in fast mode and after that swinged my body to the same reverse OHP position and stayed there for like 15 seconds. I hopped off the rails and went to take a sip of water. I didn't look but her face must have been worth a million dollars. She got utterly BTFO by my vastly superior upper body strength and core stability. It only would have been better if I'd have continued with handstand pushups on the rails, but that's beyond my level. As I continued my workout I saw some of the DYELs looking at me like how prisoners size each other up in the prison yard. Although in reality they resembled more of hyenas looking at the lion: they all knew they would get BTFO in strength and aesthetics against me. The grill stopped with the posing shit for the rest of my workout. After I got enough reps in system, I put my shirt on and left. How's your day been, /fit/?

Btw, I'm 186cm and 80kg (yeah I'm DYEL too but I'm natty and shredded)
>>
there's no way i'm going to bother reading that but you put the effort in to type it out so here's a (You)
>>
>>41795766

Is this board now about r9k gym fantasies or what?
>>
Is this some meta-memeing shitposting?

Did you honestly think trying to one-up a girl would make her like you? Are we supposed to be impressed by you being stronger than a girl? Or by your "like 20" dips and your "like 15 sec" handstand hold?

Good thing you didn't look her in the face as it would've been one of mixed pity and disgust. The "DYELs" that were staring at you probably thought you were going to have some autistic sperg-out on the girl and were keeping an eye on you.

Jesus Christ /fit/, get your autism in check before you go outside.
>>
File: aucDes-4.jpg (24KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
aucDes-4.jpg
24KB, 384x384px
>>41795766

You didn't carry claim her as your concubine before impregnating her at your lair?

Faggot.

Gay.
>>
>>41795766
Where do I subscribe to this blog
>>
>>41795766
TL;DR
>>
>>41795766
Gj you beat a girl in strength. I'm proud OP.
>>
>>41795766
>callisthenics
Not even once
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.