[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been eating clean for a week straight >Have three store

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1469016760744.png (318KB, 496x559px) Image search: [Google]
1469016760744.png
318KB, 496x559px
>Been eating clean for a week straight
>Have three store brand cookies
>Stomach feels like shit
What the fuck why
>>
a diet isn't considered clean unless it's vegan
>>
>clean

when will this fuckin meme end
>>
>>41790271
eating clean is the only thing that's not a meme
>>
>>41790227
Same.

Two weeks of egg, chicken, broccoli etc, and stomach cramps up after some sweets
>>
File: 1487580457100.jpg (40KB, 600x641px) Image search: [Google]
1487580457100.jpg
40KB, 600x641px
>>41790227

>clean
>>
>>41790227
Your body finally got used to normal food and now correctly recognises garbage and reacts to it accordingly.
>>
>>41790227
s5 eric andre show when?
>>
>>41791634
>animal products
>clean
>>
>>41790227
You ate shit cookies.

Good cookies never have my stomach feeling like shit. Good food never has my stomach feeling like shit.

You ate shit food. Shit food makes you feel like shit.

Bake your own cookies. Make them not shit.
>>
>>41790227
>stop drinking sugary shit
>drink a glass of coke a couple month later
>tastes like shit, can't even finish the glass

I wonder how much of what I put down my mouth hole is just addicting shit
>>
>>41791772
/thread
>>
>>41791816
>addicting
addictive addictive the word is addictive you faggot the word is addictive fuck i fucking hate you fucking faggots so much i don't even say faggot but you fucking fag using that non-word pisses me off so much go fuck yourself i hate you i hope you never get gains or lose weight
>>
>>41791848
This is exactly what vegans feel when they try cheese or meat after a long period of time.
>>
>>41791873
That's what they say they feel. Thy know of the deliciousness of cheese and meat yet are too proud or warped to admit it, so they pretend they are disgusted by it.
>>
>>41791885
That's what they say they feel. They know of the deliciousness of coca-cola and gobs of mayonnaise on everything yet are too proud or warped to admit it, so they pretend they are disgusted by it.
>>
>>41791848
Can confirm.
>>41791885
Source? Sounds like you're making shit up to avoid change.
>>
so u washed hands before the meal?
>>
Try eating pizza after 1 year of eating rice chicken and vegetables only.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.