[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 6'0 skelly >catch the flu from a big titty brap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>be 6'0 skelly
>catch the flu from a big titty brap hog
>a week of hell, feel like I'm gonna die
>weigh myself
>130
>fuck
>think to myself when I get better I'm gonna eat like a motherfucker no more skinny otter mode shit
>get better
>start eating way over 3k cals a day
>switch to PHUL
>massive strength gains
>feel good
>weights increasing in a week the same that they would in a month
>sore every day
>start putting on some fat but it's all good cause I can still see my abs
>weigh myself 2 weeks later
>140
> noice
>keep going but start getting suspicious about fat gain
>do the math
>I've been eating Atleast 800 cals over surplus every day
The fuck is this? How the hell can you stay on a fine line of like 200 cals over surplus? 200 is like a damn protien bar. And why does it feel so good gains wise to eat so much? And is there any cheaper alternative to chipotle I've been eating there like every fuckin day no one else plugs 1100 clean cals easy as them
>>
If you're 6' and 140 then packing on some fat is probably good for you.
I'm guessing you're probably around 6% body fat or less.

Don't worry about fat gain. Keep eating a surplus and keep exercising.
>>
>5'11 skelly
>130lbs
>got sick a month ago with cold for 1-2 weeks
>healthy for 2 weeks before sick again
>horrible sore throat dont wanna eat
>tell myself im gonna eat everything once im better no fucking around
>finally getting a bit better

i tried eating 3k a day and wasn't doing that much so im gonna go up to like 3.5-4k fuck it!
>>
>>41784568
if im 5'11 130 with no fat, i know fat is good for me to gain but at what weight approx would i stop trying to gain fat or what %. cause i somethimes eat like shit just to gain some weight
>>
>>41784347
6 ft and 140?

You must be very thin, im 5 11 and when i was 145, people thought i was sick or something
>>
File: 1497320518770.png (228KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1497320518770.png
228KB, 450x450px
Feels like im gonna puke, still have to eat 1000 cals, its 9pm. Am I gonna make it fit? Or should I just end it already.
>>
>>41784754
what time do you go to bed, but you can for sure make it, i mean you could have like 2 glasses of milk and then a tiny bit of anything or something
>>
>>41784613
Do you even lift?

If you workout hard 5 day a week then you wont gain fat
>>
>>41784734
I'm pretty young let's just put it that way
>>
>>41784810
That doesn't matter

If you are 140 at 6ft then you are very thin

Eat more, skelly
>>
>>41784828
the thing is i don't want to become skinny fat. eating way over maintenance even while lifting will render you fat as a bitch
>>
>>41784858
This is true, dont listen to the fat "powerlifters". I think you can eat 500 cals over maintenance and be fine. Also, the type of food you eat is imprtant. If youre trying to bulk on cheetos and big macs....
>>
>>41784858
But if you work hard 5 day a week then you wont gain fat as a bitch

For fast and good results , a person must work 5 days a week, working 3 days a week you will see slow results and will end up skinny fat like many anos that i have seen here

Im 163 and i need 2700 cals a day to maintain that weight and 500 cals more to gain 1lb each week
I train 5 days a week and im not gaining fat
>>
>>41784913
i try to eat clean as possible. strictly carbs with meat, whey, and fat sources for calories (milk, cheese, PB). Also, where is the best place to find your maintenance? Sites tell me to eat from anywhere from 2600 to 3100.
>>
>>41784777
i try to workout 4 times a week but sometimes its 2-3, but i think i want to gain some fat cause im probably like 6% bf and i dont think it would look good with muscles
>>
>>41784929
I train 4, as I stated in the OP
>>
due to some confusion with another poster ill be using this tag
>>
>>41784977
It must be 5
>>41784973
Then eat more cals

If you live in the US then is easy with fast foods

Here is DR, not everybody can buy fast foods like burger and pizza, only high middle class and high class can afford that
>>
>>41785190
5?? why not 6 like every other brosplit
you seem like a cool guy tho dominicanbro, whats your snapchat
>>
6 foot 140?

Is this a fuckin joke

Do you have a necromancer respawning you unless I use a Divine weapon?

Do you have undead aoe damage?
>>
>>41785372
I dont have snapchat

5 is good because you need to rest 2 days
>>
>>41785428
what social media do you have
im not gay or some shit I just wanna see what training and etc is like in DR, not many people who have that experience
>>
>>41785454
Well i dont have any, i have Skype

I can take some pics and show you something
>>
>>41785522
sure. Email?
>>
>>41785541
Give me yours so i can add you

This is my mail but not skype as i dont remember it very well

[email protected]
>>
File: 1497241920602.png (73KB, 268x376px) Image search: [Google]
1497241920602.png
73KB, 268x376px
>>41784754
EAT MORE C'MON
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.