[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME, WORD FOR WORD DAY FOR DAY HOW ITS FUCKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170613-180308.png (877KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170613-180308.png
877KB, 1080x1920px
SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME, WORD FOR WORD DAY FOR DAY HOW ITS FUCKING DONE, TELL ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW I SWEAR

>tfw see literally hundereds of transformations that take place over a few months and NO ONE FUCKING EVER has a log of exactly how they did it, what they ate, if they changed their workout, NOTHING

it's always just "you have to look back and inwards and think what you want from life, as i started to do that my body changed blah blah bullshit"

WRITE ME A FUCKING BULLET POINT OF HOW ITS DONE RIGHT NOW PLEASE
>>
>>41784108
READ THE FUCKING STICKY MORON
>>
>>41784108
Read the sticky

Also waterfasting
>>
File: 1476035945708.jpg (9KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1476035945708.jpg
9KB, 342x342px
>>41784120

Yeh OP is basically describing the Sticky
>>
diet
exercise
sleep
[email protected]
>>
>>41784108
shut up dumbass read the stcky
>>
>>41784108
Stop killing my vibe
>>
>>41784108

1. EAT HEALTHY FOODS HIGH IN PROTEIN, ALONG WITH VEGGIES

2. LIFT HEAVY THINGS UP AND PUT THEM DOWN OVER AND OVER

3. SLEEP 8 HOURS/DAY

4. REPEAT UNTIL YOU HAVE ACHIEVED DESIRED RESULTS
>>
Stuff like OPs pic is literally just a cut. He already had the muscle, he just cut fat
>>
>>41784108

There's a lot that could be factors

>Age
>Height
>Any previous training
>Lying about time period
>Lying about roids
>Any combination of these things or a dozen more that I'm probably forgetting
>>
>>41784108
Depends what sort of transformation you mean.

If they're more than "meh" and take place in just a few months, then it's steroids.

Every fucker is at it, and most are too faggy/brainwashed to admit it.
>>
>>41784108
>8 week period

Clearly lying, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>41784261
That could easily be done in an 8 week cut
>>
>>41784108
Your pic is just body fat loss. Dont Think he lifted
>>
>>41784108
The best way to achieve this is as follows.

1. gear
2. juice
3. roids

After that take a nice relaxing bath in a sauna daily.
>>
>>41784108
it looks like all the OP's pic did was maybe work pecs and cut
>>
What do you think does generate more likes and views thus more money:
A transformation where you can clearly see a visible change or a realistic one?

People want everything instant and it's been forced for years in the fitness industry that you can achieve your goal body in just a few weeks.

If there is money involved no one gives a shit about truth, this transformation was never done in 8weeks, or the guy was working out for quite some time before and just cut like crazy.

Stop falling for this shit.

Most of your favorite youtubers are probably not natty either, stop giving a shit about others.
Get YOUR ASS to work.
>>
>>41784275
Look at the original fucking body. It's not just a cut.
>>
SS+GOMAD
Also: The 8 weeks is a lie and he's on juice
>>
>>41784108
jew magic
>>
>>41784353
Definitely a cut, plus angles and a pump in the after pictures
>>
>>41784353
If you trace out the muscles from the photo on the right onto the photo on the left you can see it is obviously just a cut. The muscles from the right could fit inside the left easily with room for fat to hide them
>>
>>41784108
eat clean tren hard never give up
>>
>>41784108
>be swole as fuck after 5+ years of lifting and exercise
>go on diet
>lose 5lbs
>leave shitty outdoor backlighting
>enter perfect gym lighting
>work out so all your muscles are pumped and you sweat out a bit of water
>flex for camera
>>
File: 1495996658942.jpg (84KB, 714x846px) Image search: [Google]
1495996658942.jpg
84KB, 714x846px
Lift (SS + acessories, PPL, Upper/Lower)

Eat (2g/bw protein and manipulate the other calories if you want to lose (caloric deficit) or gain weight (caloric surplus))

Sleep (8 hours a night)

Drink a lot of water (a gallon a day)

And that's pretty much it. The hardest part is the diet.
>>
>>41785544
this, a lot of people posting "transformations" where already pretty damn aesthetic just not cut at the time
>>
>>41785961
>SS

HAHAHAHHA how is that meme still around? i feel like the new guys dont even know it started out as a joke routine and the reddit retards ran with it.
>>
>>41784108
It's different for every person.

If you don't have the will power to try and learn on your own, you won't be able to stick to a plan someone gives you or understand what's important about it
>>
>>41785989
It's not a meme routine, jesus christ. It's a starting program. If the guy has zero experience in the gym, or just doesn't squat at least 1x bodyweight, he needs to go do SS.
Then transition to PPL after 6 months of training 3 days/week with a solid bulk.
>>
>>41784173
forgot cardio
>>
>>41785989
>Being this new.

SS being a meme is a meme.
Compound lifts offer the best strength training results, take the least amount of time and are very conducive to newfags.

Where SS goes wrong is if someone doesn't read the programme, goes on GOMAD if they're trying to lose weight or ignores accessory work.
>>
>>41784108
Dude stop going to instagram. Seriously, delete that shit. It's poison for the mind. 95% of the shit you see there is fake.
>>
File: 1497121114781.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1497121114781.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>41785961
>2g/bw protein
>>
>>41788268
Yea I have no idea how you'd keep your calories low enough to cut doing that, even with powder.
Sounds like some serious bulk stats though.
>>
>>41784108

9 month bulk 3 month cut repeat until goal body
>>
File: 1382238132777.gif (2MB, 260x242px) Image search: [Google]
1382238132777.gif
2MB, 260x242px
>>41784108
<--------
HERE'S YOUR BULLET, FAGGOT
>>
File: Readthesticky.png (3MB, 1119x2590px) Image search: [Google]
Readthesticky.png
3MB, 1119x2590px
>>41784108
I understand your feel on a deep level, but anon, i've come to the realization and acceptance that it's not easy, it takes a lot of learning, trial and error, people won't give you straight to the point trick to do it cause it's not just bullet points, you have to search that shit on your own.
Do SS+GOMAD for starters, it's the best newbie combo

>>41784310
Kek do you want him to die anon?
>>
Cliffnotes

>read the sticky; you need a baseline knowledge of what to do in terms of diet and exercise
>get blood work done for testosterone; you'll want to know if your test levels are low
>if low t, go to the /fraud/ thread, read the linked wiki; you're wasting time not getting at least on Testosterone Replacement Therapy
>work out regularly, consistently; you will never make it if you don't have discipline, roids or not
>progressive overload; never let yourself have a comfortable week at the gym, always feel like you are pushing it in at least one lift

extras
>break up with gf if you have one that limits or attempts to limit your time exercising
>do not let anyone make you your food 6/7 times. social gatherings/events are okay to be liberal, but try to keep it to a minimum and preferably just the weekends/rest days
>read up on keeping/raising test levels high naturally; memes aside, there are a horrifying amount of external factors causing a large decline in testosterone among the younger generations
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.