[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good books on fitness/life in general? I have some leisure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4174.jpg (39KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4174.jpg
39KB, 525x525px
Any good books on fitness/life in general? I have some leisure time throughout my day and I want to spend that time on leaning more.
>>
File: MishimaSailor.png (261KB, 280x409px) Image search: [Google]
MishimaSailor.png
261KB, 280x409px
The Sailor Who Fell From Grace with the Sea is a great intro to Mishima who was an interesting rabbithole for me.
>>
i hate books

they never helped me
>>
File: Ernst Schertel Magic.jpg (42KB, 333x499px) Image search: [Google]
Ernst Schertel Magic.jpg
42KB, 333x499px
>Through our bodies flood the energies of the universe, out of the infinite into the infinite.
>Our demon is struggling, and he is struggling in pain and hardship. We must suffer with him to share victory with him.
>Every dwindling end has always been followed by a vigorous new beginning.
>>
Sun and steel if you haven't already
>>
A lot of things by Bernarr McFadden. Some of the science is a bit iffy now but apply a bit of common sense and you'll be fine.
>>
Atlas Shrugged
>>
gonna dump with some books names that i never read but i want to add more books that i someday will read
epictetus
meditations
dhammapada
tao
siddharta
>>
I thought his tattoo said "ACT RACIST"
>>
File: 1365475090228.jpg (425KB, 747x1417px) Image search: [Google]
1365475090228.jpg
425KB, 747x1417px
>>
File: mabRf.jpg (520KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
mabRf.jpg
520KB, 2048x1366px
>>41782690
>>
File: 1496786629497.jpg (303KB, 1483x2205px) Image search: [Google]
1496786629497.jpg
303KB, 1483x2205px
>>41782677
>>
pls anons recommend me books on these topics

sociability (like no mr nice guy, models, winning friends, book of pook) and real redpill stuff on deep social psychology and animal relationships
economics
books on how to be alpha (atlas shrugged)
esoteric
buddhism
stoicism
philosophies like existentialism, absurdism, nihilism
classical books like dante inferno and shit
>>
>>41787392
>deep social psychology and animal relationships

Good natured: the origins of right and wrong in humans and other animals, by de waal

and

biosociolgy of dominance and deference
by mazur

Dont shy away from literature, it teaches critical thinking which is very important when you are figuring out which path to take on your research.

a novel i reccomend:
And quiet flows the Don by sholokov
>>
>>41787497
i was on acid saturday with my friends and i realised i need to expand my knowledge because information is key to everything including socializing
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.