[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just took a bite out of a piece of chicken and realized it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1482306978110.jpg (4KB, 246x232px) Image search: [Google]
1482306978110.jpg
4KB, 246x232px
Just took a bite out of a piece of chicken and realized it was slightly pink right after swallowing it.
>>
O MY PINK RUBBER CHICKEN
>>
>>41779444
Dude throw it up now or you'll end up with liquid coming out of every hole in it body. At least that's what happened to my grandma when she ate a pink one.
>>
It may be a meme but i ate some chicken from a korean market and got salmonella. I swear to Christ I had that shit COOKED too. Salmonella is the worst. All the pain is in your intestines not your stomach, you want to throw up but can't, every bit of food leaving your stomach into your intestines hurts like there's battery acid in your intestines. A week of fucking agony and I lost tons of weight. Anyway cook yer chicken good lads.
>>
>>41779444
u gon die nigga, u literally gonna fuckin die. Uncooked chicken has a lethal amount of salmonella virus in one uncooked cubic cm. Also prions, and that one the cows got in germany that made their skin melt, uncooked chicken has that in it too.
JK, you gonna be fine, a bit of raw chicken isn't a death sentence, you may have some very loose stool in the future depending on how much you ate. Just heat the chicken up a bit and it's good to go, like shit nigga, you actually need a thread to tell you this shit?
>>
Rip in rip

Gimme your tendies fag
>>
Good bye op, send me what's left of your whey protein, i'll make gains with it in your honor
>>
rip in piss nigger, say hi to zyzz for me
>>
File: Dx3PMHBi.jpg (499KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Dx3PMHBi.jpg
499KB, 2448x2448px
This is your wake up call to go vegan brah.
>>
It's just rare.
>>
>>41779589
>implying veg doesn't get infected with e-coli from time to time

also, if your a fatty, think of this as a great cutting opportunity! :))))))
>>
Nice knowing you OP - enjoy death by diahorrea.
>>
salmonella is Lucifer's illness so go to gym right now and before every rep scream "FUCK LUCIFER" and you will be healthy tomorrow
>>
File: dgdgd567dgd5678dgdg5678.jpg (83KB, 545x627px) Image search: [Google]
dgdgd567dgd5678dgdg5678.jpg
83KB, 545x627px
>>41779444
One time that happened to me. I was worried, but after a few hours without reaction I figured I would be fine. I was wrong. I was walking down mainstreet when it hit me. I ducked into a used book store and asked if they had a restroom. The cashier pointed to the back of the store. as I shit for 3 minutes I am reaching the end when I hear the door open. The store attendant was entering to do the scheduled cleaning. My shit had refracted off of the bowl and sprayed a pattern on the wall behind me. As I walked out we met eyes and I fell in love with her. If I was not /fit/ she would have not given me a second look. Even though she had to get a ladder to clean my shit,the thought of my muscles eased the pain. We have been together for 7 years now.
>mfw
>>
>>41779477
Why did this make me laugh? Really why? I hate this meme, anime joker is a good character
>>
Was it frozen beforehand? If you cook frozen chicken that can happen. Even if you thoroughly cook it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.