[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi /fit/, i've learnt a valuable lesson today. before lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (147KB, 977x1300px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
147KB, 977x1300px
hi /fit/, i've learnt a valuable lesson today. before lifting i only attracted average 5/10 gfs, but they were all reasonable and pleasant company. after getting fit i've only attracted hot psychos, and im in a lot of trouble with this one. quick review:

>im a foreign student in australian uni living in the student apartments
>have gf from home country, she flies over to stay in my place for 3 months
>her real colors show instantly, fighting with me over things like forgetting a single item on the grocery list or the store not having her oats so i should have walked half an hour to the next one (there were already half a packet of oats in the cupboard, she just wanted an unopened one)
>2 months in i realise this isnt working, we break up but she still stays because she wants to sightsee a little more
>i dont force her out immediately either as we broke up on fairly mutual terms
>i sleep on the floor and she sleeps on the bed because i couldnt be bothered to fight about that and figured i could give nopillow a try
>all was seemingly ok, just the occasional fight every few days, until today
>huge fight (over mopping the floor), things escalated extremely high
>told her she was a guest and taking me for granted, and the conversation became about her sleeping on the floor and me on the bed
>she insisted she would continue to sleep on the bed, and i said "well im going to as well, so i guess the host and the guest has a problem hmm?"
>then she says im still going to sleep on the bed and if you so much as touch me i will file a rape accusation
>shitgotreal
>secretly i turn on my recording app on my phone, and i summarise our conversation and get her to say the same thing again
>then i tell her ok i recorded that so if you want to file a false accusation go ahead i have proof
>she keeps quiet

shes still quiet but i have no doubt shes doing more schemings in her head right now. help me lads, what other preventive measures should i take?
>>
also she refuses to leave, and im ok with that, it doesnt really concern me too much as i usually just pretend shes not there. im just concerned about evil tricks. she has to go in a month because her visa expires so
>>
put her on starting strength and gomad duh
>>
>>41778873
back up the recording to somewhere if she takes ur phone
>>
>>41778910
done, dropboxed it. another other tips? im sure wimminz have more than 1 plan besides false accusations
>>
>>41778890
>doesn't concern you

Dude, fucking nut up and kick her ass to the curb. She is only going to want to hurt you, keeping this viper in your den isn't doing you any favors.
>>
File: 1369953512923.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1369953512923.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>41778873
>i sleep on the floor and she sleeps on the bed because i couldnt be bothered to fight about that and figured i could give nopillow a try

just fucking rip your balls off and feed them to her while you're at it
mother of god how can "men" fail shit tests this hard

if there were any justice in this world both you and the bitch would get slapped upside the head
>>
>>41778873
squats and oats nigger
>>
>>41778924
Just kick her out you fucking cuck. If she's your "guest" and is doing this then seriously get her the fuck away from her you retard. Jesus Christ
>>
Kick her the fuck our. If she won't go willingly call the police. Done.
>>
>>41778961
Not him but be careful of other guy, all she has to do is say "oh, Anon hurt me so bad" and there will be at least one person who will believe it and try to wreck your shit without knowing/caring about the truth.
Also because I'm bored what country and what are you studying?
>>
>>41779274
Meant for>>41778924
>>
Immediately send that recording to your email to a friend and save to your computer in case she tries to break into your shit and delete it. Also kick her the fuck out what are you doing? Godspeed Opi
>>
>>41778873

Umm...is this real? Are you seriously so pathetic a man that you let some cunt into you OWN home and let her boss you around?

I am going to agree with the other anons. Kys fast and forever.
>>
What uni, OP?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.