[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, /fit/. tldr: Need recommendations on 5-day split to introduce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4529.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4529.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
Sup, /fit/.

tldr: Need recommendations on 5-day split to introduce my girl to lifting.

Long version: My girl wants to start lifting with me and by next month I'd like to start her off on either S/L or SS. Until then I decided to take her to the gym 5 days per week to get her body accustomed to lifting, conditioning, and working on proper form. I'm looking for a preliminary 5-day split which will focus on volume (and maintaining form) before we transition into building strength. I would like her to train squats, diddies, bench, rows and OHP at least once per week during these first few weeks. She's a small girl so OHP will be substituted with dumbbells.

I am open to suggestions/advice as long as they meet the 5 days a week criteria. We currently hike 3-4 times a week, I'm on a 3 day split, any other info just ask.

Cheers.

Pic kinda related.
>>
>>41778758

Just put her on the treadmill and get her ass tone
>>
The whole point of SL and SS are to get the body accustomed to lifting, conditioning, and working proper form. That's why you start at a low weight, work on form, and work up to where it starts to challenge you. Stop being fucking retarded.
>>
Dude just look online for a good womans program. Don't go to /fit/ for advice on this sort of thing.
>>
>>41778771
Treadmill fucks up your ass and gets rid of any tone. Squats get that fine ass tone.
>>
That's a crazy amount of dedication. Just have her lift a few times a week and be more chill about it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.