[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Armwrestling thread How much do you think a man has to max

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 83.gif (18KB, 692x336px) Image search: [Google]
83.gif
18KB, 692x336px
Armwrestling thread

How much do you think a man has to max dumbell curl with one arm to be a freak at armwrestling ?

Id say 45/50 kg strict, without trowing the weight like a fag, and if its a kettbel and not a dumbell better, because it puts more stress on forearms and wrists like real armwrestling does

What do you think ?

I think someone with that strenght with good technique and practice could be a pro with no probs
>>
If its a ketbell and not a dumbell probably 40 kg strict are enough

But if a ketbell with towell id go for 35 kg strict since center gravity will be too low and its going to be hard as fuck to stabilice that
>>
>>41778707
It's not all forearm and bicep though. Every stabilizer muscle in your arm is used probably close to maximally, and if your shoulder is weak it won't matter how much you can curl. I'd imagine there's a lot of lat involement and some chest as well.
That said, if you can curl 100 pounds strict with one hand, you're probably going to be a pretty good arm wrestler because you'll certainly be strong as fuck everywhere unless you're curlbro God
>>
How strong do you have to be to 100% for sure beat the average dude. Like how much to beat like 80% of guys?
>>
>>41778730
Curlbro god LOOOOL thar abusr always make me laugh as fuck

Yes when it comes to the table lats and pecs are very inportant

So is deltoid and triceps strenght to avoid imbalances and a rotator cuff broken in pieces
>>
Which muscles do you work for strong arm wrestling? Bicep andforearm? ANything else?
>>
>>41778738
25 kg strict curl or one arm pull ups at 80 kgs bodyweight and you gonna rape any averagr joe

Unless you face a serius lifter or a genetic freak you aint gonna loose for sure
>>
>>41778751
Biceps forearms, wrists, grip strenght a little

Pecs lats and abs

If you face bigger guys legs and lowerback
>>
>>41778751
But if i had to choose 3 exercises for armwrestling id go for

Pull ups, dips and curls

The better you are at those the stronger you are going to be at the table

When voevoda was on his prime it was known he could do dips with +250 lbs for reps

A one arm pull up at 250 lbs and curl was unknown but id say 50/60 kg max strict, but that was when he was roided as fuck
Also had bench of over 600 lbs

Its just an estimate on how strong you should get if you wanna rape human race in armwrestling
>>
Armwrestling is a great sport too bad you will never compete at elite level unless you are a freakin mutant

There are some average dudes who did well on powerlifting even weightlifting

But armwrestling no way, every fucking pro armwrestler has forearms as big as the average joe neck
>>
>>41778869
Also the chances of a serial injury are damn high and it can cost you your carreer, armwrestling isnt joke
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.